Contact Me






Monday, August 3, 2009

Target Deals: August 2-8, 2009

This weekend, I shopped at the Target in Brentwood. A reader told me they were in the process of remodeling/expanding and had added fresh fruits and vegetables. I had to go check it out.

They are still in the process of remodeling, it was a little bit of a zoo and it was hard to tell if the food section was completed. The "new" Brentwood store might be the closest thing St Louis gets to a SuperTarget. Thanks, Leah for letting me know that the Target in Brentwood was expanding.

If I find more Target deals during the week, I will add them to this post. Check back before you go shopping. If you find some great Target deals, please email me or leave a comment.

Remember when shopping at Target: You can use a manufacturer and Target issued coupon on the same product.

Print this post

:: Advertised Deals ::

Purina Dog Chow, 20 lb. - $9.99 (buy2)
$3.50 internet printable (take the quiz and use 2)
Receive $5 Target gift card when you buy 2
Final price: $3.99 each after coupons & gift card

Purina Cat Chow, 16 lb. - $10.99 (buy 2)
$3.50 internet printable (take the quiz and use 2)
Receive $5 Target gift card when you buy 2
Final price: $4.99 each after coupons & gift card

Chef Michael's dry dog food, 4.5 lb. - $9.99 (buy 2)
$1.50 Target printable expires 9/26 (use 2)
Receive $5 Target gift card when you buy 2
Final price: $5.99 each after coupon & gift card


:: Unadvertised Deals ::

New Bounty Basic Paper Towel - .99
Charmin To Go - $1 (found in the trial/travel aisle)
use .25 off Bounty - 8/2/09 P&G
and use .25 off Charmin - 8/2/09
and use $1.50 when you purchase both Bounty and Charmin Target Coupon - 6/21/09 SS
Final Price: both Bounty and Charmin to Go FREE Thanks, Leah!

Joint Juice - .88 (new price)
$1 internet printable (reset)
Final price: FREE

Bic Cristal Pens, 10 ct. - $1
$1 off 2 Bic Stationary internet printable
and use $1 of 2 Bic Stationary -Target printable (expires 9/30)
Final price: FREE

Kotex Lightdays Pantiliners, 64 ct. - $2.70
.75 - 7/19/09 SS
and use $2 Target Coupon - 7/26/09 SS
Final price: FREE

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, 8 ct. - $1.52
$1 off 2 - 8/2/09 Kellogg's insert
and use .75 Target printable (expires 9/30)
Final price: .27 each

Bounty Basic Paper Towel - .99
.25 - 8/2/09 P&G
and use .50 Target coupon - 6/21/09 SS
Final price: .24 each

Weight Watchers Smart Ones - 5/$9
$4 off 10 internet printable
or $1 off 5 internet printable
and use $1 Target printable coupon (expires 8/8)
Final price: .40 to .60 each

Soft Soap Body Wash
- $2.99
$2 internet printable (45435 zip)
Final price: .99 each

Del Monte Fruit Chillers
- $2.04
$1 internet printable
Final price: $1.04 each

Irish Spring Body Wash
- $3.09
$2 internet printable (45435 zip)
Final price: $1.09 each

Morningstar Farms Veggie Burgers
- $3.29 (buy 2)
$1 internet printable (use 2)
and use $2 off 2 Target printable coupon (expires 8/8)
Final price: $1.29 each when you buy 2

Srubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner - $15.99 (thanks, Rebecca)
$7 internet printable
Get $5 Target gift card wyb Srubbing Bubbles Auto Shower starter kit - 7/26/09 SS
Final price: $3.99 each


:: Deals in the Trial/Travel Size Aisle ::

All Small & Mighty,
2 loads - $1.00
$1 off any - 6/28/09 (expires 8/23)
Final price: FREE

Tide - .97
$1 - 8/2/09 P&G (expires 8/31)
Final price: FREE

Banana Boat Sun Screen - .99
$1 off any - 5/3/09 SS (expires 8/31)
Final price: FREE

Johnson & Johnson 1st Aid Kit - .99
$1 off any - 5/17/09 RP (expires 8/31)
Final price: FREE


9 comments:

  1. If you go when not a lot of people are there, the coolers have motion sensitive lights, so as you walk down the row it lights up. Kinda fun :)

    Also, if you have any of the $1.50 off Bounty and Charmin Target coupons, you can get free paper towels...

    $1 Bounty Basic
    $1 Charmin To Go (travel and trial area)

    Minus
    25 cents Bounty
    25 cents any Charmin
    $1.50 Target Bounty and Charmin
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah - Thanks a bunch. I always love free products.

    But, I do have to ask. What is Charmin To go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a tiny roll of toilet paper (check the travel/trial size area), that I guess you could carry around in your purse or something. I'm not sure what I will do with mine, I just wanted a free roll of paper towels :) There were a ton of them at the Hampton store, the cashier gave me a lot of grief about my coupons that day but they were all approved, none of the coupons exclude the small sizes. -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms. Jeri, is that the marked down price for the Morningstar Farms Veggie Foods Products at Target this week?

    ReplyDelete
  6. coupon.girl - The price I listed was the regular price on some of the varieties of Morningstar Farms products. I don't buy, as my husband would say, "fake meat" So I don't remember which varieties it was for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have had trouble at 2 of 3 Targets taking coupons for travel size items. The first tossed out the word "illegal" ($1 off the .99 sunscreen) and called a manager and they denied the coupon. Used it a different Target. The other item was Nexcare bandage/tattoos in the travel section, .55 off, no exclusions. The register wouldn't take it and they wouldn't override it. Then they said it had to be for the product pictured, which we know the picture doesn't reflect the full power of the coupon. Very frustrating.
    Finally, there are "meal planners" in the stationary aisle on clearance. They are down to $4xx and there's a $6 rebate on it/or a free Parents mag. subscription. One per name/address/household. (Found them at most Targets during the past two weeks, but found it for this price at Kirkwood.) LAB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leigh Anne - I'm sorry to hear aobut your expierence and am sorry to say what you expienced is not uncommon. I had the same thing happen to me until I called Target Guest Relations (800) 440-0680. They sent me a letter spelling out Target coupon quidelines and even told me to call them from the store if I had any further problems.(I put the number in my cell phone) The letter must be like an insurance policy. I carry it with me when I shop at Target and have never had to get it out. I would suggest you call and get a peroanlized letter of your own.

    Thanks for the info on the meal planners.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always have good luck at the Kirkwood Target using $1 coupons on .99 items, and using coupons for travel size items.

    ReplyDelete