Contact Me






Thursday, October 1, 2009

S C Johnson $5 Rebate

Receive a $5 rebate from S C Johnson when you purchase three products from the list below. Download rebate form HERE .

I love this rebate. The offer is good 10/1/09 through 6/30/10 and you can request three rebates per household.

Participating Products

• Ziploc
• Glade
• Windex
• Scrubbing Bubbles
• Pledge
• Shout
• Fantastik
• Drano
• Raid
• Off
• Saran
• Nature’s Source

I've picked up many S C Johnson products for free during the past year. If the trend continues, this rebate will be a money-maker!

3 comments:

  1. Glade 2 oz soy candles are on sale at Target for $2.49, Use this coupon http://www.rightathome.com/special-offers/ to get $3 off 2 candles. Also there's a coupon in this Sundays inserts for $1 off one 2 oz candle. So pay $4.50 for 3 candles and get the $5 rebate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I alawys love money-makers. I'm going to wait this rebate out. There have been many money-makers with Glade this past year, I'm going to wait and see if I can get paid to buy Glade and then send in for the reabates. Dobblle dipping at it's best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm easily excited by new rebates! I'll probably do all 3 of my SCJ rebates by the end of the year. As long as my OOP for each is under $5, I'll be happy. I just cant wait!

    ReplyDelete