Contact Me






Monday, December 7, 2009

Deal of the Day - Sunday Post-Dispatch Delivered for .75

Get the Sunday St Louis Post-Dispatch delivered for as little as .75 per week for one year. Plus, when you place your subscription order you are automatically entered to win a $100 grocery gift card.

Note - make sure you read all of the fine print: Offer valid for new subscribers only and where home delivery is available. For the .75 per week price you have to sign up for EZpay where they will charge your credit card. At the expiration of the introductory term, you subscription will automatically renew at the regular home delivery rates unless you notify St Louis Post-Dispatch Customer Service 888-785-3201.

Thanks, Courtney!

7 comments:

  1. Darn, I'm already a subscriber and they recently raised my Sunday only rate to $1.68. It would be cheaper to buy my paper at the store but the home delivery is the only way to get the weekly tv listings. I'm old fashioned, I gotta have a tv book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn, I'm already a subscriber and they recently raised my Sunday only rate to $1.68. It would be cheaper to buy my paper at the store but the home delivery is the only way to get the weekly tv listings. I'm old fashioned, I gotta have a tv book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the double post, it never goes through the first time, then doubles on me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use http://www.zap2it.com/ to see what on the boob tube. While I've cable, even HD, my set-up doesn't show the TV listings or receive the Channel 1 freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CJ, I need to look and see what we are paying for daily delivery. We have subscribed to the Post-Dispatch since we move to St Louis. It might be time for us to see if we can get a better price.

    kas, We had U-verse installed this past year for cable and internet. After a few extra return trip from the installer and relocating our "box" that makes everything work I'm really please with it. You can pull up the TV schedule right on the screen. And, we pay less for cable and internet than we did before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought a one-year subscription to the PD last summer (2008) when they had the QT gift card promotion going on. My Sunday paper ended up being only about $0.60 each. Our subscription has just lapsed so I may take advantage of this deal. I think the best way to go is to do the deal (1-year) subscriptions when they come along and then supplement with the $1 papers in between subscriptions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Courtney, The deals for new subscribers are really good and the long time subscribers pay a fortune compared to the deals. I'm rethinking how I've subscribed. Thanks so much for the info.

    ReplyDelete