Contact Me






Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Walgreens Mid Week Ad: 12/23/09 - 12/26/09

Sale prices good Wednesday - Saturday

The best deal in this Walgreens ad is $10 off an Entertainment book. With the in-ad coupon the book cost $25. There are (6) $5 off $50 coupons for Shop 'n Save in the St Louis edition and you can use these $5 coupon on a $10 off $50 Thursday.


Take a look at the mid-week ad HERE. Take a look at this week's Walgreen Deals HERE.


:: Mid-Week Deals ::

Zantac Acid Reducer, 24 to 30 ct. - $7.99
$2 - HERE
Receive $5 Register Reward (Boehringer Ingelheim)
Final cost: .99 each after coupon & Register Reward

Energizer Max Batteries - $2.99
4 pack AA or AAA, 2 pack C or D, Single 9 Volt
$1 - 12/13/09 SS
or $1 - IE Link or Firefox Link
Final price: $1.99 each

Russell Stover Boxed Chocolates - $3.99 with in-ad coupon
$1 - 12/13/09 SS
Final price: $2.99 each

Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue - $5.99
.50 - 12/13/09 SS
Final price: $5.49 each

Entertainment Big Coupon Book - $10 off with in-ad coupon

9 comments:

  1. fyi - Pepsi 2 liters are a $1 - plus there are some hang tags for $1 off 4 which makes it $.75 each.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I like to loop, even if I only gain a buck or two on each deal. So I started the week with plenty of RR. Two items that I'm buying are the Holiday M&M @$3.00/2 after coupons and Kleenex $1.83/3 with coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maureen - Thanks for the heads up.

    Hi kas - It's always fun to see what people are spending thier RR on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is sad that the husband has figured out the whole RRs system now and he wants all of my RR for his stuff. So yesterday I had to give up $20 in RR for vitamins. They were going to expire today so it wasn't so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since the offerings of RR, ECB and the old ESR, I can now take assortment of vitamins with little out of pocket costs. Last time I donated, the place got six bottles of One-A-Day for Women among the three filled cloth Wags bags. Overall, most of this year donations were non-food; but a alot of the stuff I did pass on, is not covered by the EBT program.

    At my nearby Wags, I found a blinkie (MQ) for $1.00/2 good on various sizes of M&M or Dove packages. Unlike that coupon on bags of M&M, this one is good thru 1/9/10, except it's a DND.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynda - At least your husband had something he needed to spent your expiring RR on. I really have a hard time burning my RR - I expect to get everything FREE and more RR when I shop at Walgreens. They have spoiled me with their get deals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi kas, That's fantastic you were able to donate so many needed items.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone I know wasted their RR's on a Snuggie for me. Now I have 3. ugh........

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lynda - I thought about a Snuggie for my Mother-in-law. But if she is anything like you, she got a few for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete