Contact Me






Saturday, March 20, 2010

CVS Deals - Week of 3/21/10

Prices good March 21 - 27, 2010

St Louis Locations - Now Open!
South City - Gravois and Hampton
South County - Lindbergh and Lemay Ferry
Olivette - Olive just west of I-170
West County - Manchester & Kiefer

Thanks to Cindy at Living Rich with Coupons for this week's match-ups. Take a look at CVS's full ad HERE.

:: FREE this Week ::

Colgate Total Advanced or Sensitive Toothpaste - $3.99 (limit 1)
Get a $3.99 ECB
$1 off Total Advanced - 3/7/10 SS
or $1 off Colgate Sensitive Printable
Final cost: $1 Money-Maker after coupon and ECB

Select Crest, Oral B and Scope Products - $3.99 (Limit 1)
Get a $2.00 ECB
$2 - Crest Rinse - 2/7/10 P&G
Final cost: FREE Crest Rinse after coupon and ECB


:: 3 Day Sale Sunday - Tuesday ::

Easter Grass of Filler Eggs - .50 (limit 4)

Hershey's Easter Candy - $1.97
$2 off 3 - HERE
or $2 off 3 - 3/14/10 SS
Final price: $1.30 each when you buy 3

Easter M&M's - $1.97 (limit 4)
$1 off 3 - 3/7/10 RP
Final price: $1.64 each when you buy 3


:: Cheap This Week ::

Air Wick i-motion Starter Kit - $4.99
$4 - 3/7/10 SS
Final price: .99 each

CoverGirl Clean Foundation or Pressed Powder - $6 (buy 2)
Get a $3 ECB when you buy $10 (limit 1 offer )
B1G1 CoverGirl Face product - 2/7/10 P&G
and use $1 off any CoverGirl product - 2/7/10 P&G or 3/7/10 P&G
Final cost: $1 each after coupons and ECB

St. Ives Body Moisturizer or Body Wash - $3.33 (buy 3)
Get a $3.00 ECB when you buy 3 (limit 1 offer)
$1 off Body Product - 3/21/10 SS (use 3)
Final cost: $1.33 each when you buy 3 after coupons and ECBs

Pampers Jumbo Pack Diapers or Easy Ups - $8.97
Get a $3.00 ECB (limit 2 offers)
$2 off Swaddlers, Sensitive, Cruisers or Extra Protection - 3/14/10 RP
or $2 off Cruisers - 2/21/10 P&G
or $1.50 of Diapers or Easy Ups - 2/7/10 P&G
Final cost: $3.97 to $4.47 each after coupon and ECB

Fillippo Berio Olive Oil - $4.99
$1 - HERE or HERE
Final price: $3.99 each

Check out more deals at Living Rich with Coupons, Thanks, Cindy!

14 comments:

  1. The South County store ad shows Deans 2% gallon milk for $2.49 with a .50 ECB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, CJ! I wonder if that is at all St Louis CVS's? It isn't in the ad I got in the Saturday paper. I have ECB's expiring today so need to get to the City store. I will check it out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont get a paper ad, was just looking at the website ad. But no matter which store I search for I can only see ads for Ellisville and Columbia IL. The Deans is $2.49 with .50 in the Columbia ad and $2.49 without ECB in the Ellisville ad. So maybe I was actually looking at the Columbia ad earlier? I dont know. I hate the CVS website, it is so hard to find anything on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CJ - I think I would like CVS's website if I knew how to use it. I only get the ad for the City store online. It might be there I just can't get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fyi - Entertainment books are on sale for $15. I was lucky enough to receive another $4 off $20 which made it a great deal. I wasn't able to get the post a comment box to display on my new Blackberry. Anyone have any suggestions how to get this to work. I'm somewhat tech challenged, but love having now having internet access wherever I go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maureen - Woo Hoo! I'll gladly trade my ECB's for SNS $5 off $50 coupon. Thanks for the info.

    I wish I could help you with your Blackberry questions. I'm wanting a phone with internet access in the worst way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. On page 3, there is an offer of a $3 ECB for buying >$10 in Easter Candy. Now will a $3 ECB be produced for buying the M&M and Hersheys items shown for the 3 day sale?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today at CVS I got Colgate, 3 pack of Ivory soap, a Hormel dinner, Doritos and Dew. Used $3 in coups and $6.99 in ECBs, paid zero OOP (gotta love that!) and got back $4.99 in ECBs. Still no CVS paper towels at the South County store.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No .50 ECB for Deans milk at the South County CVS, so it must just be at the IL stores.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi CJ - Yeh, I love paying nothing too. Did they reduce your ECB down. I love that if your total is short of your ECB where they will just reduce it. I hate those fillers at Walgreens.

    I wonder if the ECB deal isn't in Mo. because of state law. There are restrictions on how milk can be sold in different state. (If I remember correctly what kas told us.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jeri - My total was $2.86 and I paid with a $2.99 ECB so I lost .13 but I needed to use up some ECBs. Yeah MO has some strict rules on milk. I wonder why CVS cant issue a .50 ECB on milk but grocery stores can issue a Catalina for a free gallon?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi CJ - I love that CVS will reduce the ECB. I don't feel like I'm losing anything. Much better than Walgreens where I would have to buy another holiday pencil.

    I don't understand the MO milk situation either. The state laws don't work well for milk, but I'll gladly give up a .50 ECB for no beer purchase required on beer rebates.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got a free CVS body wash coupon in my email yesterday so I ran down to CVS. I already had one $1 off CVS shampoo coupon and got another one from the red machine so I got shampoo, conditioner and body wash all for free. Used a $8ECB to buy ointment, gardening gloves and a peanut butter egg and paid .25 OOP. I am loving my CVS visits :)

    ReplyDelete