Contact Me






Saturday, March 6, 2010

Walgreens Deals - Week of 3/7/10

Sale prices good March 7 - 13, 2010

I don't have one deal involving Register Rewards on my list this week. But, even without them, there are still some great deals.

I highlight only the best deals. Take a look at Walgreens' full ad here -as of Sunday. Or a scan of the ad at I Heart Wags.


:: Free this Week ::

B1G1 Finest Natural Resveratrol, 60 ct. - $9.99 to $10.99
$5 coupon in Walgreens March Coupon Book (will deduct $10 when you buy 2)
Final price: FREE to .50 each when you buy 2

B1G1 Renpure Shampoo or Conditioner - $6.99
Look for Try Me FREE Rebate hangtags on the product
Final price: 2 FREE after Try Me FREE Rebate

Post Shredded Wheat - $1.75
$2 - HERE (coupon no longer available)
Final price: FREE
Cashier will need to adjust the coupon down to the product price.

Reach Total Care Toothbrush or 30 yd. Floss - 3/$9
B1G1 Reach Single Toothbrush - 1/3/10 RP
B1G1 Reach Floss - 1/3/10 RP
$1 off Reach Dental Floss - 1/3/10 RP
$1 off any Reach Toothbrush or Floss Product
- HERE (need to register) (This might not be working. Both CJ and I couldn't get this to print)
$5.01 - In-ad coupon

Deal Idea
buy (2) Reach Total Care Toothbrushes and (1) Floss = $9
use B1G1 Toothbrush coupon -$3
use floss coupon -$1
use In-ad coupon =$5.01
Final price: FREE


:: Cheap this Week ::

Nestle Crunch Bar - .49 with in-ad coupon (.89 regular price)
B1G1 - 3/7/10 SS
Final price: .05 each after coupons
Make sure you give the B1G1 coupon to the cashier first and then the in-ad coupon to get this price.

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese - .69 with in-ad coupon **
$1 off 5 - HERE
Final price: .49 each when you buy 5
** Limit on the in-ad coupon is (3). Ask your cashier if you can purchase more than the limit so you can use your manufacturer coupon. I've never had a problem with this.

Gatorade G2 - $1 with in-ad coupon
.50 - 1/10/10 RP
Final price: .50 each

Dial Foaming Hand Wash - 2/$3
$1 - HERE (use 2)
Final price: .50 each when you buy 2

Glade Sense & Spray - $5.99
$3 - HERE
and use $2 coupon in Walgreens March Coupon Book
Final price: .99 each

Jif Peanut Butter and Smucker Strawberry Spread - 2/$4
$1 off when you buy both - 1/3/10 RP
Final price: $1.50 each when you buy both

Viactiv Calcium Soft Chews, 60 ct. - $9.79
$3 off - In-ad coupon
and use $2 - 1/3/10 RP
Final price: $4.79 each

:: Filler Ideas ::

Russel Stover Candy Egg - .29
Mini Sticker Books, Activity Pad or Puzzlers - .34 with in-ad coupon
Marshmallow Peeps - .39 with in-ad coupon
Mandarin Oranges or Geisha Mushrooms - .50 with in-ad coupon
Morton Salt - .50 with in-ad coupon
Baking Soda - .50 with in-ad coupon

17 comments:

  1. Hi Jerri,

    I guess the link for Post Cereal got mixed up with Reach Link...

    Spice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Spice - Sorry about the link mix up. I fixed it. Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am wondering...from the past months, has there been a MM on Reach toothbrush/floss?

    ReplyDelete
  4. There must have been a deal sometime since January for Reach to have been either free or a MM because I already used all my coupons that are in the scenario. I cant get the Reach IP to print.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anonymous - I don't remember. There are so may deals on toothpaste, toothbrushes, and floss that they all start to blend together for me.

    Hi CJ - I just tried to print the Reach coupon & I can't get it to print either. It was really strange - went through all the steps and then nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you like the John Frieda it is 5.99 this week and in 3/7 SS there is a $3 off one and a $2 off in the March Wags book. That makes it .99 cent. Not to bad for John Frieda. I think I am stocked up on dental floss, toothpaste and toothbrushes for the next 10 years. Oh and laundry soap to. Gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Lynda - I missed the John Frieda deal because the coupon is not in the Post-Dispatch SS insert. I'm assuming you found it in the Suburban Journal?

    Earlier in the year, I though I was stocked up on laudry soap for ever, but it goes fast in our house.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ms. Jeri & CJ, I was able to print the $1 off Reach toothbrush/floss from the link. Maybe using Mozilla Firefox and not Internet Explorer makes a difference. I was able to print 2 and the coupon expires 5/31/10.

    Thanks for the info and the link. I hope you guys get to print it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi coupon.girl - Thanks for the update. I was using IE, so you could be on to something.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I have tried to print out the dial coupon and cannot find it. Is there a zip code that would work? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. $2 Renpure coupon in PEOPLE Magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wonder why the Journal had better coupons in it than the Sunday paper. I don't remember that happening before. Does anyone else?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kathy - The Dial coupon must be gone. I can't find it now with the zip I used before or with a couple of other ones that it was under.

    Hi Lisa - Thanks for the info.

    Hi Lynda - I've seen the Journal have better coupons before, not often but it does happen. I think it was for a cold medicine that ended up being a money-maker at Walgreens if you had the Journal coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much Jeri for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I did the Buy 4 Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted for $1.75 each
    used 2 $1/2 coupons
    and received a $3.00 catalina
    $2.00 total or .50 cents each after coupons & catalina
    Not bad considering how fast my 14 year old goes through these boxes :)

    ReplyDelete