Contact Me






Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Beer Rebate - $5 on Chips and Salsa


  • Compliments of Corona
  • Save $5 via mail-in rebate when you purchase any Chips/Salsa product
  • Cost of chips/salsa must exceed $5
  • NO beer purchase required
  • Valid for residents of Missouri only
  • Original cash register receipt and UPC codes required
  • Offer expires - 6/7/10
  • Request must be postmarked by 6/22/10


For those not familiar with beer rebates, you periodically will find a rebate offer with a beer display. In Missouri no beer purchase is ever required; it must have something to do with state law. The qualifying products are things you probably buy anyway. I've seen them for meat, cheese, salty snack, produce, soda and many more everyday items.

When I find a rebate form, I look back through my saved receipt, find the qualifying products within the purchase dates, fill out and mail the form, and wait for my FREE money.

I found this rebate form at a Schnucks, but you might find them at any retailer that sells beer. If you don't find the rebate form this week, keep looking. It is fairly common that the forms appear very close to the end of the offer period.

Thanks, Corona!

4 comments:

  1. Has anyone ever had problems with the beer rebates? I did a couple around superbowl time and one went thru okay and the other one was rejected because my "state was not participating" in the rebate. I know it was...this is MO and we like beer here, lol...but furthermore, I check and double check EVERYTHING before sending a rebate off. Should I have sent it back asking them to check it again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi audannava - I haven't had any problems. I do keep a copy of everything I send them, so I've got proof if one would be denied.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this rebate at Schnucks. Do you know if it is for chips and salsa or just chips or salsa? Anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anonymous - The rebate doesn't really say, but I'm reaading it as chips and or salsa.

    ReplyDelete