Contact Me






Saturday, April 10, 2010

Coupon Preview 4/11/10

Sunday's St Louis Post-Dispatch has Two coupon inserts - SmartSource and Redplum.

$10 off $50 at Shop 'n Save this coming Thursday, April 15th!

Some of my favorite coupons this week:


  • FREE Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush 2-in-1 Starter Kit when you buy Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel
  • B1G1 CoverGirl Face Product
  • $5 off 2 Zyrtec, Benadryl, Visine, Sudafed PE or Tylenol Sinus
  • $5 off any Scrubbing Bubbles Power Sprayer Starter
  • $4 off Scotch Fur Fighter
  • $3.75 off Vaseline Sheer Infusion Lotion
  • $3 off Enfamil Powder
  • $2 off Boudreaux's Product
  • $1 off New Arm & Hammer Power Gel Detergent
  • $1 off Windex Multi-Surface Cleaner or Wipes Canister
  • $1 off Seventh Generation Products
  • $1 off Colgate ProClinical Toothpaste
  • $1 off Nivea Body Wash
  • $1 off 2 VitaminWater
  • $1 off French's Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
  • $1 off 3 Zatarains Rice or Pasta Mixes
  • .75 off 1/2 gallon of Silk Soymilk
  • .40 off (1) Del Monte No Sugar Added Canned Fruit

Remember: You want multiple coupons to use when a product is at a rock bottom price. When it's a good coupon insert week, I purchase 4 or 5 papers and sometimes acquire more. At first, I thought it was crazy to spend money to save money. But I've always saved much more than my $1 investment.

DEAL$, Dollar Tree and Sam's Club sell the Sunday Post-Dispatch for $1. The early edition is published on Saturday and it includes all the coupon inserts. And they usually still have Sunday papers left on Monday. Find the Deal$ , Dollar Tree or Sam's Club closest to you.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Ms. Jeri! Is it coupon Thursday again this week at SNS? As always, much thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Coupon.girl - Yes, $10 off $50 at SNS on Thursday. I was goning to include that in my coupon preview post and forgot. Thanks for reminding me to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I'm going to start buying my paper at Dollar Deals all the time now. (I buy extras there sometimes.) I have a Sunday/Monday subscription to the P-D. But I have NOT been always getting all the inserts and that makes me mad! Again this week, it's missing one insert. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you know already that its No Coupon Thursday??

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. The early Sunday papers sold in stores will have a one page ad on the last page of Section E, which covers the Arts. These are only a handful of the sale specials for the upcoming week.

    One can view what Schnucks will have on sale as early as Saturday evening. Use zip code 62901 and the Carbondale ad, whichs runs from Sunday through Saturday, will be display. Due to Easter, that store ad was delay until last Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly - You can call or email the circulation dept at the Post Dispatch, tell them you didnt get all the coupons and they will have them delivered to you. I've done it before when I didnt get all the coupons and they were very nice about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks kas for answering Jennifer's question.

    Hi CJ - I've never called the Post-Disptach about missing inserts. Thanks for the reminder and sharing your expierence.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, CJ. I will ask about that when I call the Post tomorrow. Glad to have the heads up that they will deliver the missing inserts!

    ReplyDelete