Contact Me






Sunday, April 11, 2010

CVS Deals - Week of 4/11/10

Prices good April 11 - 17, 2010

St Louis Locations - Now Open!
South City - Gravois and Hampton
South County - Lindbergh and Lemay Ferry
Olivette - Olive just west of I-170
West County - Manchester & Kiefer

Thanks to Cindy at Living Rich with Coupons for this week's match-ups. Take a look at CVS's full ad HERE.


:: Free this Week ::

Dove Shampoo or Conditioner - $4.49 (limit 1)
$1.50 - 3/28/10 RP
Get a $4.49 ECB
Final cost: $1.50 Money-maker after coupon and ECB

Dial Nutriskin Body Wash - $5.49 (limit 1)
$1 Printable coupon for Dial Nutriskin
Get a $4.50 ECB
Final cost: FREE after coupon and ECB


:: Cheap this Week ::


Nescafe Taster's Choice Stick Pack - $1
.75 Printable coupon for Nescafe
Final price: .25 each

John Frieda, Biore, Curel or Jergens: Buy $15 get a $5 ECB (limit 1)
John Frieda shampoo, conditioner,or styler - $5 (buy 3)
$2.50 Printable coupon for John Frieda products (use 3 - need access to several computers)
Get a $5 ECB
Final cost: .83 each when you buy 3 after coupons and ECB

Colgate Pro Clinical Toothpaste - $3.99 (limit 1)
$1 - 4/11/10 SS
Get a $2 ECB

Final cost: .99 after coupon and ECB

Check out more deals at Living Rich with Coupons, Thanks, Cindy!

11 comments:

  1. No Dial Nutriskin body wash at the SoCo CVS today, they subsituted another variety and I got the ECB. But afterwards I realized I didnt have a coupon for the other variety so I paid .84, not free as the Nutriskin would have been. Got 2 $1 coupons from the red machine and used them to get 2 rolls of CVS toilet paper and CVS cocoa butter for free. Also got the Dove shampoo free after ECB and had coupons for Puffs and Myloplex bar making them both free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CJ! Where did you get the Puffs Q? And at what section did you find the cocoa butter at CVS? Thanks in advance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. coupon.girl - I got the $1 Puffs coupon from VocalPoint. The cocoa butter is in the trial size section, near the front left of the store at the SoCo location.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi CJ - Thanks for sharing your CVS trip. I need to look for good deals with the CVS machine coupons more often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to the SoCounty store also and they took my coupon even though they substituted the Nutriskin for something else. I may end up liking CVS after all. Boy they never have in stock what is in their ad though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynda - I'm sure stock issues are going to continue with only four CVS's open in St Louis. But, I don't think anyone can complain about CVS's customer service. Hopefully, stock issues won't be a problem when more stores open.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeri - As soon as the red machine coupons print, I head straight to those items! They were out of paper towels so I was happy for the 2/$1 t.p. sale.
    Lynda - I didnt even try my Nutriskin coupon with the subsituted item. I should have just gotten a raincheck.
    Has anyone ever had CVS coupons (not ECBs) print on their receipt? I read on other blogs of people who get get great coupons that print right onto the bottom of their receipts but I've never gotten one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi CJ - I've never gotten coupons on my receipt either, but I always use the coupon machine first thing when I walk in the door. I wonder if it is an either or situation - coupon from machine or on receipt.

    I will try to remember to not use the machine next time until after I shop to see what happens

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jeri - One shopper posted that she got the $1 CVS coupons both from the machine and then on her receipt in the same visit, so it must be possible to get both. Maybe different cities get different things.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was what I did today:
    Vitamin Water FREE w/ Coupon from Facebook
    2-Duracell 10 pk batteries 5.99 -3.00 coupon (emailed them & received 2)
    Puffs .99 x4 -2.50 (coupons Vocalpoint)
    Charmin 9.99
    Buy $25 get $10 ECB

    Candy-1.49 (had my 6 y/o w/ me :)
    CVS cocoa butter lotion .01 overage
    CVS papertowel .29

    $15.08 out of pocket $5.08 after ECBs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rachel - Great Job! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete