Contact Me






Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dierbergs Deals: 4/6/10 - 4/12/10

Dierbergs is advertising a Meal Deal this week. Purchase 2 lb. or more of Boneless, Center Cut Chuck Roast and get FREE 5 lb. of Russet Potatoes, 3 lb. of Yellow Onions and 1 lb. of Carrots. The price of the Chuck Roast is $5.19 lb. (ouch!)

You can pick up Russets, onions and carrots usually fairly cheap. I don't think this is much of a deal at all. But, kudos to Dierbergs marketing department. I like the idea of a "Meal Deal" with freebies.

Remember:
1. Dierbergs doubles coupons .40 or less.
2. Limits 15 total coupons doubled.
3. Limits 3 identical coupons.
4. On a 10/$10 sale you get the sale price on just one item.
5. Internet Printable Coupons - have to scan, will not accept for free product, will not accept if over $5, will not accept if over 50% of retail value.

I highlight only the best deals. Take a look at Dierbergs' full ad here.


:: WEB-ONLY COUPON for "Fresh this Week" subscribers ::
Check you email, or start your subscription HERE.

Borden Shredded Cheese, 5-8 oz. bags - 2/$3
with additional $10 purchase


:: Quaker Manufacturer Coupon in EXTRA Ad ::
Save $3 when you purchase (5) participating Quaker products.

Quaker Chewy Granola Bars or Breakfast Cookies - $1.99
Quaker Cereal, Cap'n Crunch, Life or Oatmeal Squares - $1.99
Quaker Instant Oatmeal - $2.49
Quaker Oatmeal to Go Bars, 6 ct. - $2.49

Best Deal
purchase (5) Chewy Granola Bars, Breakfast Cookies or Cereal = 9.95
use coupon in EXTRA ad -$3.00
Final price: $6.95 or $1.39 each


:: Coupon Match-Ups ::

McCormick Gill Mates Marinades, Seasonings or Seasoning Grinders - .89 to $1.49
.75 - 3/14/10 RP
Final price: .14 to .74 each

S&W Beans - .54
.50 off 2 - 2/21/10 RP
Final price: .29 each

Hefty EZ Foil Pans - .99
.50 - 3/28/10 RP
Final price: .49 each

New York Cheese Toast, Dip'n Sticks or Ciabatta Rolls - $1.64
.40 - 3/14/10 SS (doubled)
Final price: .84 each

Quaker Oatmeal Square Cereal - $1.99
$1 - 2/41/10 RP (Hurry, expires 4/10/10)
Final price: .99 each

Del Monte Orchard Select or Sunfresh Chilled Fruit - $1.99
$1 printable coupon for Del Monte Orchard Select or Sunfresh (coupon over 50% of sale price)
Final price: .99 each

North Star Ice Cream Novelties - $1.67
.50 coupon in St Louis Family Attraction Card
Final price: $1.17 each

T. Marzetti Salad Dressing, 11.5-15 oz. jar - $1.99
.40 - 1/24/10 SS (doubled)
Final price: $1.19 each

Quaker Instant Oatmeal - $2.49
$1 printable coupon for Quaker Instant Oatmeal or Old Fashioned Oats
Final price: $1.49 each

Smart Ones - $2.25
$4 off 10 printable coupon for Smart Ones
or $3 off 10 printable coupon for Smart Ones
or $1 off 5 printable coupon for Smart Ones
or $3 off 10 - 1/10/10 SS
Final price: as low as $1.85 each when you buy 10
Also use FREE Smart Ones Breakfast Product when you buy 5 Smart ones - 1/10/10 SS
and FREE Smart Ones Flatbread when you buy 3 Smart Ones
- 1/10/10 SS

Palermo's Pizza - $4.50
$1 - 3/14/10 SS
Final price: $3.50 each


:: Other Good Deals ::

Chicken Drumsticks or Thighs - .99 lb.
Tenderbird Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, sold in 3 lb. bag - $1.89 lb.
Aqua Star Fish Fillets, 2 lbs. Tilapia, Swai, Salmon or Rock Sole - $4.49

Red & Golden Delicious Apples - .74 lb.

9 comments:

  1. For the Del Monte Sunfresh jars--vocalpoint members received BOGO and $1 coupons. I'm going to combine them for greater savings, if they'll let me! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kelly! I forgot about the Vocalpoint coupons. I need to check my coupon stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting the price of the chuck roast. I had wondered if it was worth venturing to Dierbergs for--no. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just threw out several of the $1 Del Monte Vocalpoint coupons last night. Guess I'll be digging through the trash tonight to get them back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Booo. I went to Dierbergs before you posted. I thought I was smart about the roast. I thought it seemed high for the meat but figured it would balance out. Oh well. I have spendy pot roast tomorrow night.

    I did get the foil pans and chicken all on my own! I'm still learning...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and I am going back for the Quaker stuff. I couldn't figure out what the "Extra" was so I asked the checker. She got the coupon for me so I'll do that later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marcella - I'm sure that roast will be yummy since it's from Dierbergs. I'll be thinking about you when I eat yet another leftover ham meal.

    You will find the EXTRA ad at Dierbers on the ad stand with the regular weekly ad. It is printed in black and white and smaller than the regular ad. Dierbergs used to put it online, but when they changed their website they no longer do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly did they let you use the BOGO & $1.00 off w/ just 2? I still have a couple more to use. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rachel - I was able to use my B1G1 and a $1 coupon when I bout (2) Del Monte fruit.

    ReplyDelete