Contact Me






Thursday, May 13, 2010

Coupon for FREE Suave Professionals


Edit: The offer for a FREE bottle is over, but you can print a $1 off coupon. (Thanks, Rachel!)

Request a coupon for a FREE bottle of Suave Professional. Coupon will be sent my mail - allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery.

Before couponing, I only used Suave shampoo and conditioner. Now, I pick up the "expensive" stuff for FREE.

But, I won't turn down a coupon for a free product. I save my free product coupons and use them on a $10 off $50 Thursday at Shop 'n Save. When I combine free product coupons and the $10 of $50 offer, I save more than 20% before coupons on anything I buy.

7 comments:

  1. I guess they are gone or the website is being overloaded

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the link is wrong or it has been updated on the website. Try http://www.suave.com/atp-coupon1

    ReplyDelete
  3. The link not working was my fault. I've put a new link in. I think this one will work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do the same thing with the free items Jeri. In fact I just got back from Shop n Save and had a number of free items. I also use to use Suave because it was the cheapest. No more though. To be honest I don't notice any difference in what it does to your hair though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only difference I notice in shampoos is that some lather better than others. Luckily I'm not picky so I'll use whatever is free!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All gone. They've switched it to a $1 off coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachele - Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete