Contact Me






Sunday, May 2, 2010

CVS Deals - Week of 5/2/10

Prices good May 2 - 8, 2010

St Louis Locations - Now Open!
South City - Gravois and Hampton
South County - Lindbergh and Lemay Ferry
Olivette - Olive just west of I-170
West County - Manchester & Kiefer

Thanks to Cindy at Living Rich with Coupons for this week's match-ups. Take a look at CVS's full ad HERE.


:: Free this Week ::

Depend Variety Pack - $6.99 (limit 1)
Get a $6.99 ECB
use $2 printable coupon for Depend Product
Final cost: $2 Money-Maker after Coupon and ECB

Listerine or Reach (limit 2)
Reach Dental Floss, 30 yd. - $3.99 (buy 2)
Get a $2.00 ECB for each floss you purchase
use B1G1 - 1/3/10 RP
Final cost: FREE when you buy 2 after coupon and ECB

Eucerin or Nivea Products
Spend $15 get $5 ECB (limit 1 offer)
Nivea Body Wash for Women - $4.88 (buy 3)
Nivea Lip Care - $2.99 (buy 1)
use (3) $4 off Nivea Body Wash - 5/2/10 RP
use (1) $1 off Nivea Lip Care - 5/2/10 RP
Final cost: (3) Body Washes & (1) Lip Care FREE after coupons and ECB


:: Cheap this Week ::

Colgate Total Toothpaste - $2.99 (limit 2)
Get $2.00 ECB
use .75 - 4/25/2010 SS
Final price: .24 each after coupon and ECB

Bengay - $5.99 (limit 1)
Gel 3-4 oz., pads or patches, 3-5 ct.
Get a $2 ECB
use $2 - 3/14/10 RP
Final cost: $1.99 after coupon and ECB

Check out more deals and beginner transactions at Living Rich with Coupons, Thanks, Cindy

13 comments:

  1. I'm going to try the Nivea deal at CVS. After my coupons and ECB I should get $2.13 overage on 2 body washes and 2 lip care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CJ - You must have the B1G1 coupons from the May issue of All You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a great coupon from the magic machine today - $3/2 Snickers, M&Ms, or Dove (8 oz.+, I think). They have medium size bags of M&Ms on sale for $3.00 each (wyb 2), so after the coupon, both bags cost $3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Emily! I got great coupons out of the machine yesterday too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You might already be aware of this but wanted to let you know there's a CVS in O'Fallon, IL.

    Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to CVS and bought 3 nivea shower soaps and 1 lip balm. I spent .80 and got back $5 in extracare bucks. Woohoo!

    1 BOGO nivea soap from All You
    2 $4 off nivea soap
    1 $1 off nivea lip balm
    1 $1 extracare from diapers last week
    1 $2 off 2 soaps from the delightful magic coupon machine

    I also got another $2 in extracare from the coupon machine. I wish all stores had one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anonymous - I don't mean to ignore the Illinois side of the river. The CVS's in Missouri just opened in January and when they did you couldn't even find their addressed on CVS's website.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today I got 2 Nivea body wash, 2 Nivea lip care, 1 Dawn dish soap and 1 Colgate. Paid .66 after coups and $4.49 ECB and got $7 ECB back. I wish I would have had a $4/$20 coupon, this is the first week I've ever had a pre-coupon total over $20 at CVS. Also picked up my free photo magnet, cool Mothers Day gift for my mom. I used my CVS gift card to pay the .66 (got it free with my Discover card cashback), at this rate it will take me forever to spend the $50!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Lindbergh/Lemay store is out of the 16 oz Nivea body wash but the 8 oz shower gel is the same price, works for the $5 ECB and my B1G1 and $4 coupons worked on them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi CJ - Woo Hoo $50 giftcard. It will take forever to spend it. Thanks for the update on the 8 oz. shower gel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did a survey w/ CVS and just got an email with a $15.00 ECB :) Guess I will make a stop there soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rachel - Woo Hoo! Tell us where did the survey come from - online?

    ReplyDelete