Contact Me






Thursday, May 20, 2010

FREE Product Coupons at Kraft First Taste

Have you logged in to your Kraft First Taste account to see if you have the FREE Product Coupon offer. Reader, Kelly, reports she had $20 of FREE product coupon available for her.

I've been check the last few days and no offers for me. I was wondering if it was a regional offer, since I hadn't heard of anyone in the St Louis area getting it. I'm glad to hear it's not. If you have the offer, leave a comment of what you received.

If you haven't signed up yet for Kraft First Taste, register HERE - it's FREE. Not only do they periodically offer coupons for a FREE product, but you get to and share your opinions about them.

8 comments:

  1. Jeri,

    I finally got mine yesterday. You will have it in your box when you get the email from them. P.S. Found some great wine hang tangs at Shop N Save. $8.00 in coupons on one and $2.00 on another and a $2.00 rebate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was offered 3 of the coupons yesterday and 3 more today, but no free items. Ive been a member for over a year and have never gotten a free offer. From comments on other blogs it seems the same people get the freebies over and over. Not sure how that works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rhonda - I got the email from First Taste with the message message "get your coupons", but nothing on the website about coupons for me. Am I missing what to do when I get there?

    Hi CJ - I'm not sure how it works either. I get most of the free coupons offers. I don't do anything on the site but answer the survey about how I like the product.

    Does the profile info ask how many kids in your family? I wonder if kids in the family has anything to do with it. If it asks that question, you might have to adopt a few of your neices and nephew for your profile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No coups for me either. I know it took *FOREVER* for me to get the turkey bacon one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received coupons for 6 products, all $1.50 off; not bad BUT not free...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeri - I guess they expect me to buy their products and then do the surveys? That kind of defeats their purpose of wanting to be the "first taste" for people to try their products. I dont have kids so I bet thats why I dont get the freebies. I may have to include my cats :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must be lucky, I have received alot of offers and free items. The $20 offer I received yesterday. I don't have any kids at home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Judy - Thanks for the info. My theory of needing kids to get the great offers was a good idea while it lasted. Who knows why some get the offers and some don't. I obviously don't know.

    ReplyDelete