Contact Me






Thursday, May 20, 2010

High Value Crystal Light Printable Coupons

Head over to Crystal Light's Facebook page, add them to the pages you Like, and print three different coupons for Crystal Light.

$1 on any (1) Crystal Light Product
$3 on any (3) Crystal Light Products
$1 on any (1) Crystal Light Pure Fitness Drink Mix

The coupon I just printed expire 6/19/10. We should see Crystal Light go on sale sometime soon. There is the making of a great deal with these coupons.

Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals!

6 comments:

  1. it was 1.97 at Walmart this week. I only had the pure fitness coupon from earlier, so I bought that. Does anyone know of the Target price? there is a $1 off 3 Target coupon that could make for a good deal. We love Crystal Light, thanks for posting the coupon, Jeri. Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly for the Walmart info. I hope to get to Target today and will check the price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is 1.97 at Target. When you use with the $1 of 3 from Target coupon it makes a very attractive price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldnt print the Target coupon, it said I already reached the maximum prints, even though I havent even looked at the Target website in several weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi CJ - You have the worst luck with printing. I hadn't printed any Target coupon in several weeks also, but got mine to print.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeri - You're right about that! I was able to print the Crystal Light coups on Facebook, just not the Target one.

    ReplyDelete