Contact Me






Saturday, July 3, 2010

CVS Deals - Week of 7/4/10

Prices good July 4 - July 10, 2010

Thanks to Cindy at Living Rich with Coupons for this weeks' match-ups.

Take a look at CVS's full ad HERE.

:: Free this Week ::

Post Cereal - 3/$10
Trail Mix Crunch, Honey Bunches of Oats, Grape Nuts, Great Grains, Cocoa or Fruity Pebbles
Get a $5 ECB when you buy 3 (limit 1 offer)
$2 off Post Grape Nuts printable coupon (use 3 - need access to 2 computers)
Final cost: $1 Money Maker on Grape Nuts after coupons and ECB

Bausch & Lomb Biotrue Multipurpose Solution, 2 oz. - $2.99
Get a $2.99 ECB (limit 1 offer)
Final cost: FREE after ECB

B1G1 SoBe Lifewater
B1G1 Sobe printable coupon (play the game)
Final price: 2 FREE
NOTE: This coupon has reset. If you printed a few weeks ago, you can print again.


:: Cheap this Week ::

Gillette Fussion ProGlide, Venus Embrace or Breeze Razor - $9.97
Get a $5 ECB (limit 1 offer)
$4 off Gillette Fussion - 6/6/10 P&G
Final cost: .97 for Gillette ProGlide

Duracell Batteries - $2.99
4-pack AAA or AA, 2-pack C or D, 1-pack 9 volt
Get a $1 ECB (limit 1 offer)
.75 - 7/4/10 P&G
Final cost: $1.24 after coupon and ECB

Always or Tampax, excludes Infinity and Pearl - 2/$6
Get a $1 ECB when you buy 2 (limit 1 offer)
$1 off Tampax -6/6/10 P&G and 7/4/10 P&G
$1 off Always - 6/6/10 P&G and 7/4/10 P&G
Final cost: $1.50 each after 2 coupons and ECB

Cascade Gel or Powder, 45 oz. - 2/$5.99
Get a $1 ECB when you buy 2 (limit 1 offer)
.50 - 7/4/10 P&G (use 2)
Final cost: $2 each when you buy 2 after coupons and ECB

Clairol Nice'n Easy, Root Touch-up, or GraySolution - $5.99
Get a $1 ECB (limit 1 offer)
$2 - 7/4/10 P&G
Final cost: $2.99 after coupon and ECB

Tide - $5.97
2x Ultra, Total Care Liquid 20-32 loads or powder 31-40 loads
Get a $1 ECB (limit 1 offer)
$1 - 7/4/10 P&G
Final cost: $3.97 after coupon and ECB

Prilosec OTC, 42 ct - $24.99
Get a $7 ECB (limit 1 offer)
$5 - 6/27/10 Parade Magazine
Final cost: $12.99 after coupon and ECB

Check out more deals and beginner transactions at Living Rich with Coupons, Thanks, Cindy!

10 comments:

  1. Monthly ECB deal - CVS 22 ct pantyliners are 2/$1, get $1 ECB. Limit seems to be 3 deals (6 packages) but you apparently have to do 3 separate transactions. I havent tried it yet.

    My Spring Spending ECB printed from the red machine last week - I got a whole .50! Better than nothing though. I was expecting .76 (2% of $38), not sure why it wasnt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, CJ! I got .50 for quarterly spending too. I was surpised I got anything - I spend so little there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a $1.00 Spring Spending ECB which was a nice little bonus out of the machine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel - I love the Magic Coupon Machine. I always stand at it in such anticipation to see what spits out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeri - Maybe everyone gets .50 if we're under a certain level? Too bad we dont get 2% of our before-coupon totals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish CVS sells not only milk but fresh produce as well so I can use my EBs on them and hubby will always be thrilled to drive me there once a week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. coupon.girl - I wish CVS and Walgreens would both sell more food products (at reasonable prices). It would be nice to be able to spend my RRs and ECBs on food instead of on health and beauty items that I dont really need. But they ARE "drug stores" so I guess we cant expect them to be grocery stores!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Went to CVS last night! Coupon machine was down:( . Still got good deals though. :) Helpful employee found the last 2 bottles of SoBe for us. She told me cheerfully that they're out because of the B1G1 coupons customers are using. I smiled at her. I thought, "I have that coupon." :). Employee told us that each bottle of So-Be was in separate fridge far from each other. Had to ask hubby to grab one while I run to get the other. :) Did (3) orders to roll EBs and cashier didn't mind. I also remember to get a raincheck for the So-Be. Told cashier I was only able to buy 2 and he still put 6 limit on the raincheck. :)

    I really feel that CVS employees don't badly judge couponers. They are accommodating and even happy that their customers use coupons to clear out their shelves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this was at CVS Hampton cor. Gravois. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi coupon.girl - I love the CVS employees. They get that coupon deals bring people into the store.

    I'm sure the pharmacy departments are the big moneymakers. My family rarely needs a perscription filled, but I know where were are filling are next one.

    ReplyDelete