Contact Me






Saturday, August 28, 2010

CVS Deals - Week of 8/29/10

Prices good August 29 - September 4, 2010

Thanks to Cindy at Living Rich with Coupons for this weeks' match-ups.

Take a look at CVS's full ad HERE.


:: 3 Day Sale - Sunday, Monday and Tuesday ::

Philips in-ear headphones -$6.99
Get $6.99 ECB (limit 2 offer limit 1 offer)
Final cots: FREE after ECB


:: Free this Week ::

Emerald Cashew Snacks
- $1
$1 off Emerald Nuts - 8/15/10 RP
Final price: FREE

Coupon is for 3.5 oz. or larger. This item on sale is probably not that large. (Thanks, Judy!)

Wheat Thins - $1
$1 off Wheat Thins printable coupon
Final price: FREE

Oral B Pulsar or Manual Toothbrush, 1-pack - prices starting at $2.99
Spend $10 get $5 ECB (limit 2 offers)
B1G1 - Oral-B Manual Toothbrush - 8/15/10 RP
.75 off 2 Oral B Indicator Toothbrushes - 8/29/10 RP


Deal Idea
Buy (4) Oral B Indicator Toothbrushes @ $2.99 each = $11.96
use (2) B1G1 coupon
use (2) .75 coupon
pay: $4.48
Get a $5 ECB
Final cost: $0.52 Money-Maker after coupons and ECB


:: Cheap this Week ::

Miracle Whip, 22-30 oz. - $1.50
$1 off Miracle Whip printable coupon (Facebook)
Final price: .50 each
(Thanks, Judy!)

Crest or Oral-B Pro-Health - $3.97
Glide Clinical Protection Floss, Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste, or Complete Rinse
Get a $2.50 ECB wyb 1 (limit 2 offers)
.75 off Glide Foss - 8/29/10 P&G or 8/1/10 P&G (Hurry! expires 8/31)
.75 off Crest - 8/1/10 P&G (Hurry! expires 8/31)
.50 off Crest - 8/29/10 P&G
Final cost: as low as $0.72 each after coupon and ECB

Nature Made CholestOff, 60 ct. - $7.99
Get a $4 ECB (limit 1 offer)
$3 CholestOff printable coupon
Final cost: $0.99 after coupon and ECB

Bounce or Downy - $3.99
Get a $1 ECB (limit 1 offer)
$1.50 off Ultra Downy - 8/22/10 SS
Final cost: $1.49 after coupon and ECB

Purex Ultra Concentrate Liquid Laundry Detergent - $3.99
Get a $2 ECB (limit 3 offers)
.35 - 8/15/10 RP
Final cost: $1.64 each after coupon and ECB

Tylenol Precise Pain Relieving Cream or Heat Patch - $5.99
$2 off Precise printable coupon
and use $2 CVS printable store coupon for Precise
Final price: $1.99 each after coupons

Cascade - $3.99
Gel, powder 75 oz. or 2 in 1 ActionPacs 16-20 ct.
Get a $1 ECB (limit 1 offer)
.25- 8/29/10 P&G
Final price: $2.74 after coupon and ECB

Check out more deals at Living Rich with Coupons, Thanks Cindy!

12 comments:

  1. Miracle Whip is 2/$3. Facebook has $1 off coupon, so only $.50 each.

    http://www.facebook.com/miraclewhip

    The Emerald Nut coupon is for the larger size, 3.5 ounces. I'm not sure, but I think the small bag for $1 is only 2.? ounces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found $1 Purex peelies at Target today. Would make it $.99 this week.

    FYI: Food clearance was great at my Target. Rhodes roll were .24 after coupon
    TGI Friday Meals 1.59 after coupon
    Birds Eye (cali blend) .88
    White Castle Cheeseburgers $4.88
    They had a lot more clearance too....

    Jeri, I think after my Target trip I'm ready to go full force with my coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. in regards to the cashews the small bag is 2.5 oz so the coupon will not work however the dry roasted peanuts are 4 oz and were a dollar last week so they might be a dollar this week too which would make them free.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi All- The Emerald Dry Roasted/Honey Roasted Peanuts are $1.00 everyday. This is what I was told last week when I asked for a raincheck. I ordered extra coupons so I would have plenty peanuts to trade (with a lady DH knows who owns a farm) for ground beef. I trade my extra goods for meats/veggies/eggs to her on a regular basis. HTH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tiffany - Great trip to Target. I can see how it would get the coupon juices flowing again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Sadina & Janet! That's a great arrangement with the farmer. Especially for eggs right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deal Idea
    Buy (4) Oral B Indicator Toothbrushes @ $2.99 each = $11.96
    use (2) B1G1 coupon
    use (2) .75 coupon
    pay: $4.48
    Get a $5 ECB
    Final cost: $0.52 Money-Maker after coupons and ECB

    Has anyone done this deal? The way the B1G1 coupon is coded, I think it might attach to two items meaning you could not use the 75 cents coupon also. I am not sure about this, so wanted to check. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didnt try the Oral B deal because I didnt think I brought the right coupons. But I've used a cents off coupon along with a B1G1 coupon before at CVS so i think it would work.

    All I got today were the Phillips earphones, milk and Dawn Hand Renewal. $0 OOP after $11 in coupons and ECBs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did the Oral B deal today. Bought 4 $2.99 toothbrushes, used two B1G1 coupons and two $1 off coupons (from some crest packaging). The register beeped at the $1 coupons, so I'm guessing the B1G1 attached to two items. Of course, this being CVS, they just pushed everything through for me. Such nice people!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kelly in West CountyAugust 31, 2010 at 7:35 PM

    I did the Oral B today and had the same experience as em. Register beeped, but the associate verified that I had purchased 4 indicator brushes and pushed it through. I heart CVS. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks em & Kelly for letting us know what you expierenced. CVS continues to amaze me how great they are to coupon at.

    ReplyDelete