Contact Me






Saturday, August 14, 2010

Post Dispatch Coupon Preview 8/15/10

Sunday's St Louis Post-Dispatch has Two coupon inserts - SmartSource and Redplum and there are a couple coupons in Parade Magazine.

NO $10 off $50 at Shop 'n Save on Thursday

A few if my favorite coupons this week:

SmartSource
  • FREE (up to $1) 6 oz. Purina One
  • $3 off Zegerid
  • $2 off any Purina One
  • $1.50 off Biotrue
  • $1 off Ken's Dressing
  • $1 off Ken's Marinade
  • $1 off Dannimals
  • $1 off Tyson Frozen Breaded Chicken
  • $1 off Post-It Super Sticky Notes
Redplum
  • B1G1 Oral B Toothbrush
  • $1 off Dove Brand Promise Silky Smooth Chocolate Bag
  • $1 off Head & Shoulders
  • $1 off Blink Tears
  • $1 off Keebler or Sunshine Multi-Packs
  • $1 off 2 Rice Krispies Treats
  • $1 off 2 Rice Krispies
  • $1 off 2 Keebler Cookies
  • .35 off Dial Liquid Soap

Parade Magazine

  • $1 off Cinnabon Cereal
  • $1 off 2 Fruit of the Loom Packaged Underwear and/or Casual Sportswear

Remember: You want multiple coupons to use when a product is at a rock bottom price. When it's a good coupon insert week, I purchase 4 or 5 papers and sometimes acquire more. At first, I thought it was crazy to spend money to save money. But I've always saved much more than my $1 investment.

DEAL$, Dollar Tree and Sam's Club sell the Sunday Post-Dispatch for $1. The early edition is published on Saturday and it includes all the coupon inserts. And, they usually have Sunday papers left on Monday. Find the Deal$ , Dollar Tree or Sam's Club closest to you.

7 comments:

  1. That FTL $1.00/2 MQ might be useful at Kmart today. Undies are on sale and the coupon will double to $2.00 There is something about a mail-in rebate on page 9 of the current ad, except it looks like one needs to buy 3 or 5 items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My home delivered paper didnt have the SS insert. Last week it didnt have the Walgreens ad. I tried to call and never did get to speak to anyone or to leave a message. Ive had it with the Post Dispatch, I'm cancelling my subscription on Monday. I can get the paper cheaper at the store and can make sure it has everything its supposed to before I buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi CJ - In the past you could always reach someone and the PD was customer freindly. Do they not have anyone left working there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeri - They close at 11 on Sat mornings. I called, pressed a bunch of options and somehow got forwarded to The Times voicemail. I dont even know what The Times is!! So I left an email and they emailed back today that they would deliver the missing inserts. Will see when I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, the PD did deliver an extra set of inserts to me this morning, but they were also missing the SS insert, just like my regular paper :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I emailed the PD last time I was missing inserts and they had it delivered the next day.

    My problem was that some of them were printed off center. When I went to cut coupons (4 at a time) I ended up cuttine part of the bar codes off. argh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder what is up with the PD lately. I didn't get my paper deliverd this morning.

    ReplyDelete