Contact Me






Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Shop 'n Save Deals: 8/16/10 - 8/21/10



Note: The Crestwood store, 301 Watson Plaza, St Louis 63126, will match Sappington Farmers' Market $10 off $50 coupon for Thursday 8/19/10. Print it HERE.

This could be a fairly good week at Shop 'n Save if you live close enough to the Crestwood store to get the extra $10 off and you have a Catalina left from last week.

Take a look at this week's ad HERE.

Remember:
1. No $10 off $50 purchase this Thursday
2. Shop 'n Save does not double coupons.
3. Shop 'n Save accepts internet printable coupons up to 50% of the product retail price. (** I've noted coupons that are over 50% of the sale price in the match-ups.) Take a look at Shop 'n Save Internet Printable Coupon Acceptance Policy.


:: ConAgra Catalina Deal ::
Save $10 on your next shopping trip when you buy $25 in participating products in a single transaction. Check the ad for all of the participating products.

Orville Redenbacher Micro Popcorn, 3 ct - $1.67
$1 off Orville Redenbacher's Cheddar Cheese or Spicy Nacho Flavor printable coupon (if included in sale - more than 50% of sale price)
Final price: .67 each

Van Camp's Pork & Beans - .60
.30 off 3 - 8/1/10 SS
Final price: .50 each wyb 3

Hunt's Snack Pack - $1
.30 off 2 - 8/1/10 SS
Final price: .85 each wyb 2

Hunt's Diced Tomatoes, 14.5 oz. - $1
.45 off 3 - 8/1/10 SS
Final price: .85 each wyb 3

Chef Boyardee Pasta - $1
.35 off 3 - 8/15/10 SS
Final price: .88 each wyb 3

Healthy Choice Lunch Steamers, Natural or Simple Selections - $2
$1 off 2 Healthy Choice Frozen Entrees printable coupon
Final price: $1.50 each wyb 2

Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers or Complete Selections - $2.50
$1 off 2 Healthy Choice Frozen Entrees printable coupon
Final price: $2 each wyb 2

Egg Beaters, 15-16 oz. - $2.50
Original or Southwest
.35 - 8/15/10 SS
Final price: $2.15 each


:: Coupon Match Ups ::

Michelina's Entrees - $1
$1 off 5 Michelina's Entrees printable coupon
Final price: .80 each wyb 5

Ken's Salad Dressing - $2
$1 - 8/15/10 SS
Final price: $1 each

King Hawaiian Snacker Rolls - $1.50
$1 off 2 - 6/27/10 RP
Final price: $1 each wyb 2

Coke, 2 Liters - $1.33
B3G1 win in-store coupon
Final price: $1 each wyb 4

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, 8 ct. - $1.67
$1 off 2 - 7/11/10 RP
Final price: $1.17 each

Keebler Cookies - $1.88
Fudge Shoppe or E.L. Fudge
$1 off 2 - 8/15/10 RP
Final price: $1.38 each wyb 2

Famous Amos Sandwich Cookies - $1.88
$1 off 5 - 8/8/10 RP
Final price: $1.38 each wyb 2

Kellogg's Cereals - $3
Froot Loops, Rice Krispies, Frosted Flakes, Frosted Bite Size Mini Wheats, Raisin Bran
Save $3 Instantly with in-ad store coupon
$1.50 off 2 Froot Loops printable coupon HERE and HERE
$1 off 2 Rice Krispies printable coupon HERE and HERE
$1 off 2 Raisin Bran printable coupon HERE and HERE
$1 off 2 Kellogg's Cereals printable coupon HERE
$1 off 3 Kellogg's Cereals printable coupon HERE
$1 off 3 Kellogg's Cereals - 8/1/10 RP
$1 off 2 Frosted Mini Wheats - 7/11/10 RP
$1 off 2 Rice Krispies - 8/15/10 RP
$1 off 2 Raisin Bran - 8/15/10 RP
Final price: $1.50 to $1.67 each

General Mills Cereals - $2
Lucky Charms, Golden Grahams or Honey Nut Cheerios
$1 off 2 General Mills Cereals printable coupon HERE and HERE
$1 off 2 - 7/11/10 SS
Final price: $1.50 each

Keebler Townhouse Crackers - $2.50
.75 off Townhouse Flatbread Crisps
(if included in sale)
Final price: $1.75 each

Frigo Cheeseheads, 12 oz. - $2.88
String Cheese or Swirls
$1 Frigo printable coupon
Final price: $1.88 each

Gardettos Snack Mix- $2.50
.50 Gardettos printable coupon
Final price: $2 each

Prairie Farms Old Recipe Ice Cream - $2.88
.50 Prairie Farms Old Recipe Ice Cream printable coupon
.50 - 6/20/10 RP
Final price: $2.38 each

Coffee-Mate Flavored Liquid Creamer, 32 oz. - $3.28
.75 Coffee-Mate printable coupon
Final price: $2.53 each

Nestle Pure Life Water, 24-pack - $3.33
$1 off 2 Nestle Pure Life Water printable coupon
Final price: $2.83 each

Rice Krispies Treats, 16 ct. - $3.98
$1 off 2 - 8/15/10 RP
Final price: $3.48 each wyb 2

Scott Mega Rolls Paper Towel, 6 ct. - $5.98
$1 - 7/25/10 SS
Final price: $4.98 each

Cottonelle Bath Tissue, 12 double rolls - $5.98
.50 Cottonelle printable coupon
.50 - 7/11/10 SS
Final price: $5.48 each


:: Other Good Deals ::

Hormel Always Tender Tenderloin Tips - $1.78 lb.
$1 - 8/1/10 SS

Chicken Thighs, jumbo pack - .88 lb.
Chicken Drumsticks, jumbo pack - .98 lb.
Ground Chuck, jumbo pack - $1.98 lb.
Pork Cutlets - $1.98 lb.

Sweet Corn - .20 ear
Tomatoes - .98 lb.
Iceberg Lettuce - $1

Bakery Shoppe Hamburger or Hot Dog Buns - $1

14 comments:

  1. Anyone tried the hormel tips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous - I havne't had the tips before, but I've had Hormel Always Tender pork tenderloins before and they were good.

    I don't know how big the packages are of the tips, but I think the tenderloins are about 2lbs. If the packaging for the tips is the same size, I'm willing to give them a try for the price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can anyone answer this question for me - When a catalina prints out at a store - say Schnucks - it'll say it's redeemable at Schuncks but it's essentially a manufacturer's coupon. So can I use it at any store say Shop N Save?
    Thanks for any info you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have successfully used SnS catalina's at Dierbergs in the past. I've also used Dierberg's at Schnucks. They did not beep at all, just took off the $ amount. The first time it was an accident- handed cashier the wrong catalina. The second time I asked and had a young man who just didn't care. (IMO, they are the BEST cashiers to check out with!)
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi All- Jeri-the pks of Hormel Tips I saw yesterday were under $5.00 ea. HTH. Thought about getting one but I have the 2 Hormel Tenderloins from last week. I do use these in a stir fry I do. ALSO--Liz--I think I fainted on the idea of using Cats at other stores =) WOW--I have read about stores on the east coast doing this but was to Cken to try here. I guess I will overcome that fear! I am going to check with my fav CS at SNS about this one. Thanks a million =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anonymous, Liz & Janet - I've asked at customer service at all three grocery stores and have been told on using other grocery store Catalinas for money off you next shopping order.

    I'm sure this is a YMMV situation with who you check out with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had mixed experiences with this. Schnucks accepted a SNS cat, but SNS wouldn't accept a Schnucks cat. Definitely YMMV. I agree with Liz, young male cashiers who look like they don't care are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've used catalina's from other stores at SNS but never tried the other way around.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Customer service at Schnucks once told me they will take catalinas from other stores that are for a specific product, but not the ones that are for money off on an order. SNS told me they will not take any catalinas from Walgreens.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kelly in West CountyAugust 19, 2010 at 12:59 PM

    Does anyone know if rain checks are good between stores? The Crestwood SNS was out of the Hormel Tenderloin Tips. I asked for a rain check and they wrote Crestwood at the top. It would be nice if I could use it an another location that is closer to me.

    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kelly - I don't think so, since they write the store location on the raincheck. But, ask at the store you normally shop at. All they can say is no. If you find out more info, please let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I use my ConAgra catalina from SNS to purchase more conagra products in a different transaction and then get another one?

    Thanks,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Christine - I've never seen a Catalina that wouldn't roll at the grocery stores. I haven't done this one myself, but I would sure think you would get another Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Jeri. I am afraid to do it but guess it wouldnt be so bad if it didnt work. :) I still get stuff cheap.

    ReplyDelete