Contact Me






Friday, September 10, 2010

Check the Clearance Shelf at Dierbergs- FREE Purex 3-in-I

When you're at Dierbergs check the clearance shelf. Reader Trish found some great deals this week.

Purex 3-in-1 Sheets - $2.89
$3 - 8/15/10 RP (Hurry! expires 9/11)
Final price: FREE

Nature's Source & Green Works Products $1.39 to $1.69

Check your coupon stash. The only coupon I can find currently is for Green Works wipes, but there have been others available recently.

$1 off Green Workds Cleaning Wipes

Thanks, Trish in Wentzville!

2 comments:

  1. I also found Natrol supplements on my last trip. I ended up with 3 different bottles for free because they were $3 and I had 3-$3 Qs! Be sure to check the exp dates, though. I ended up noticing that one bottle is past expiration after I got home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Staci - I'm lovin' the clearance shelf at Dierbergs lately. Thanks for the reminder on checking expiration dates.

    ReplyDelete