Contact Me






Saturday, September 25, 2010

Post-Dispatch Coupon Preview - 9/26/10

Sunday's St Louis Post-Dispatch has Three coupon inserts - SmartSource, Redplum and P&G . I didn't get a Playsaver insert that had been rumored to also be in this Sunday's paper. 
NO $10 off $50 at Shop 'n Save on Thursday

A few if my favorite coupons this week:

Smart Source
  • B1G1 Glade 4 oz. Jar Candle
  • B1G1 Glade Premium Room Spray
  • $3 off Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean Starter
  • $1 off Colgate (Target coupon)
  • $1 off California Pizza
  • $1 off Grande Chips
  • $1 off Krunchers
Redplum
  • B1G1 Snickers, Milky Way, Twix or 3 Musketeers bars
  • $1 off Trop50
  • $1 off All Laundry Detergent
P&G
  • $10 off Oral-B Rechargeable Toothbrush
  • B1G1 Old Spice Body Wash
  • $4 off Sinex
  • $2 off Crest Rinse
  • $2 off Gillette Bodywash
  • $1 off any size Tide

Remember: You want multiple coupons to use when a product is at a rock bottom price. When it's a good coupon insert week, I purchase 4 or 5 papers and sometimes acquire more. At first, I thought it was crazy to spend money to save money. But I've always saved much more than my $1 investment.

DEAL$, Dollar Tree and Sam's Club sell the Sunday Post-Dispatch for $1. The early edition is published on Saturday and it includes all the coupon inserts. And, they usually have Sunday papers left on Monday. Find the Deal$ , Dollar Tree or Sam's Club closest to you.

11 comments:

  1. Thanks, I will check out "Deals" for the $1.00 papers. That will save a bunch....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the playsaver insert. Also, the paper delivered to my house had 3 Red Plums in it. wHOO HOO. Did you notice the wording on the new PG coupons---only 4 identical coupons per shopping trip. What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Anonymous. I've heard a rumor that the newstand price for the Post-Dispatch will be increasing to $2 and Deals will sell them for $1.50. I hope the rumor is wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi couponmama - Is the Playsaver coupon a seperate insert. The Playsaver coupons weren't in the early edition I picked up yesterday or the paper delivered to my home this morning. It must be one of those regional coupon things again.

    I hadn't noticed the limit 4 identical coupons on the P&G coupons. Good eyes! I guess that mean mutlitple transactions to be in compliance with the coupon restrictions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the Playsaver insert in my North County Journal but not in the Post. It was in with the journal SmartSource insert.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The playsaver was a seperate insert tucked inside my SS. It was in my delivered newspaper, but not in my suburban journal.

    It has:
    $5 off My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Plane or Mommy and Pony Vehicle

    $10 off either Strawberry shortcake berry cruiser or strawberry shortcake berry sweet styles

    B1G1 Littlest Pet Shop Collectable Pet

    $5 off rocket boost iron man

    $5 off super hero squad headquarters

    $5 off spider man triple battle truck

    $10 off chuck's stunt park playset

    $5 off sit n spin toy or musical gear center

    B1G1 Weebles Figure 2 pk

    $4 off Monopoly Electronic Banking

    $4 off any U-Build Game

    ReplyDelete
  7. Use the Glade candles B1G1 along with the Wags Oct booklet $2/2 coupon this month.

    The CVS red machine is giving $1.50/1 Glade candle coupons. If you can get 2 of those and use the B1G1 you can get 2 candles for $1.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anonymous & couponmama - How interesting the playsaver coupons are showing up in different spots in different locations.

    Thanks, CJ for the candle info.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning to All--Just FYI--I plan on doing the Glade candles at Schnucks: Buy 2 get $2 back, the 4 oz jars are $2.99 (last wk price)with the B1G1 and $2 cat back this is $.99 for two candles. And this cat stacks. HTH =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Janet! I thought the Glade cat deal at Schnucks was over.

    ReplyDelete