Contact Me






Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Shop 'n Save Deals: 9/13/10 - 9/18/10

This is another great week at Shop 'n Save. If you have Catalina coupons you've earned in the past few weeks, you will have plenty of choices to spend them.

$10 off $50 purchase, Thursday 9/16/10
No coupon necessary - $10 will automatically be deducted from your total when you spend $50 before coupons.

Take a look at this week's ad HERE.

Remember:
1. $10 off $50 purchase this Thursday (with a few restrictions listed in the ad)
2. Shop 'n Save does not double coupons.
3. Shop 'n Save accepts internet printable coupons up to 50% of the product retail price. (** I've noted coupons that are over 50% of the sale price in the match-ups.) Take a look at Shop 'n Save Internet Printable Coupon Acceptance Policy.
4. Thursday price - purchase right at $50 of groceries and save 20% before coupons.


:: General Mills Instant Savings ::
Save $3 instantly at checkout when you buy (6) participating General Mills products.

Betty Crocker Warm Delights - $1.50
.75 - 8/8/10 GM
Final price: .25 each wyb 6 participating products
Thursday price: FREE wyb 6 participating products

Bisquick (20 oz box) - $1.50
.50 - 8/8/10 GM
Final price: .50 each wyb 6 participating products
Thursday price: .20 each wyb 6 participating products

Bisquick Shake 'n Pour - $1
Final price: .50 each wyb 6 participating products
Thursday price: .30 each wyb 6 participating products

Betty Crocker Supermoist Cake Mix - $1.50
Betty Crocker Frosting - $1.50
.75 off wyb both Betty Crocker Cake Mix & Frosting - 8/8/10 GM
Final price: .63 each wyb 6 participating products
Thursday price: .32 each wyb 6 participating products

Betty Crocker Brownie Supreme - $1.50
.75 off 2 - 8/8/10 GM
Final price: .63 each wyb 6 participating products
Thursday price: .32 each wyb 6 participating products

Gold Medal Flour (4.5-5 lb. bag) - $1.50
Final price: $1 each wyb 6 participating products
Thursday price: .70 each wyb 6 participating products


:: Suave Catalina Deal ::
Save $3 on your next shopping trip when you buy $10 or more of participating Suave products.

Suave Body Wash - $1.67
.50 off Suave Body Wash printable coupon
Final price: $1.17 each
Thursday price: .84 each

Suave Deodorant - $1.67
.50 off Suave Deodorant printable coupon
Final price: $1.17 each
Thursday price: .84 each

Suave Essential Shampoo or Conditioner - $1.25 ($1 Thursday price)
Suave Kids 2 in 1 Shampoo or Conditioner - $1.67 ($1.34)
Suave Body Lotions - $2.50 ($2)

Deal Idea
Buy
(3) Suave Body Washes @ $1.67 each = $5.01
(3) Suave Deodorants @ $1.67 each = $5.01
Use
20% Thursday discount when you buy right at $50 - $2.00
(3) .50 Body Wash coupons -$1.50
(3) .50 Deodorant coupon -$1.50
Pay: $5.02
Receive a $3 Catalina Coupon for your next shopping trip
Thursday cost: $2.02 or .34 each wyb 6 after coupons and Catalina


:: In-Ad Manufacturer Coupon - Expires 12/11/10 ::
Save $2.50 on fresh meat with the purchase of (5) Knorr Rice or Pasta products.

Knorr Pasta or Rice Side Dishes
- $1


:: In-ad Manufacturer Coupon - Expires 9/18/10 ::
Save up to $2 on Rice when you buy (1) P. F. Chang's Home Menu Frozen Meals for 2.

P. F. Chang's Home Menu Frozen Meals -
$7.98 (Thanks, Janet!)
$2 - 9/12/10 RP

I stopped at a Shop 'n Save and couldn't find this product, so I don't know the price. Target has this product on sale this week with a Target store coupon also. You could use this coupon at Target.


:: Coupon Match-Ups ::

Spaghettios without meat - .50
.50 off 2 Spaghettios printable coupon
.40 off 3 - 8/29/10 SS
Final price: as low as .25 each wyb 2
Thursday price: as low as .15 each wyb 2

Campbell's Tomato Soup - .50
.50 off 2 Campbell's Great for Cooking Soups printable coupon
Final price: .25 each wyb 2
Thursday price: .15 each wyb 2

Kahiki Appetizers - $2
B3G1 on any Kahiki product printable coupon Coupon is expired -and it's still on Kahiki website?
$1 off any Kahiki Product printable coupon
Final price: $1 each
Thursday price: .60 each

Wolf Chili - $1.25
.50 - 9/29/10 SS
Final price: .75 each
Thursday price: .50 each

Pepperidge Farm Cookies - $2
Milano or Chessman
$1 off Pepperidge Farm Cookies printable coupon
Final price: $1 each
Thursday price: .60 each


Chef Boyardee Pasta - $1
.35 off 3 - 8/15/10 SS
Final price: .88 each wyb 3
Thursday price: .68 each wyb 3

Campbell's Chunky Soup - $1.50
50 off Campbell's Chunky Soup printable coupon
$1 off 2 Campbell's Chunky Soup printable coupon
$1.50 off 2 Campbell's Chunky Soup printable coupon
$2 off 4 Campbell's Chunky Soup printable coupon
.50 off 2 - 8/15/10 SS and 9/12/10 SS
Final price: as low as $1 each
Thursday price: as low as .70 each

Pop Secret Microwave Popcorn (3 ct) - $1.67
$1 off 2 Pop Secret printable coupon
Final price: $1.17 each wyb 2
Thursday price: .83 each wyb 2

Wheat Thins - $2.50
$1 off Wheat Thins printable coupon (Facebook)
Final price: $1.50 each
Thursday price: $1 each


Original Cheerios - $2
55 off Original Cheerios printable coupon HERE and HERE
$1 off 2 Original Cheerios printable coupon HERE
Final price: as low as $1.45 each
Thursday price: as low as $1.05 each

Cocoa Puffs - $2
.55 off Cocoa Puffs printable coupon HERE
$1 off 2 Cocoa Puffs printable coupon HERE
Final price: as low as $1.45 each
Thursday price: as low as $1.05 each

Cinnamon Toast Crunch - $2
$1 off 2 Cinnamon Toast Crunch printable coupon HERE and HERE
Final price: $1.50 each wyb 2
Thursday price: $1.10 each wyb 2

Kellogg's Fruit Snacks
- $2
$1 off 2 - 8/29/10 RP
Final price: $1.50 each wyb 2
Thursday price: $1.10 each wyb 2

North Star Novelties - $2
.50 coupon available in the St Louis Family Attraction Card
Final price: $1.50 each
Thursday price: $1.10 each


Eggo Waffles - $2
$1 off 2 - 7/25/10 RP
Final price: $1.50 each wby 2
Thursday price: $1.10 each wyb 2

Famous Amos Sandwich Cookies (14 oz) - $2
Advertised in In-store Specials ad
$1 off 2 Famous Amos Cookies printable coupon
Final price: $1.50 each wyb 2
Thursday price: $1.10 each wyb 2

Jack's Pizza - $1.88 (limit 10)
$1 off 3 - 8/22/10 SS
Final price: $1.55 each wyb 3
Thursday price: $1.17 each wyb 3

Silk Soy Milk - $2.50
.75 off Silk Soy Milk printable coupon
Final price: $1.75 each
Thursday price: $1.25 each


Multi-Grain Cheerios - $2
$1 off 3 - 9/12/10 GM
Final price: $1.67 each wyb 3
Thursday price: $1.27 each wyb 3

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts ( 8 ct) - $2
$1 off 3 - 8/29/10 SS
Final price: $1.67 each wyb 3
Thursday price: $1.27 each wyb 3

DiGirono Pizza - $2.50
For One, Deep Dish, Flatbread Melt or 200 Calorie Portions
$1 off 2 - 8/1/10 RP
Final price: $2 each wyb 2
Thursday price: $1.50 each wyb 2

Prairie Farms Old Recipe Ice Cream - $3
.50 - 8/22/10 SS
Final price: $2.50 each
Thursday price: $1.90 each

Kahiki Family Dinners - $5
B3G1 on any Kahiki product printable coupon Coupon is expired -and it's still on Kahiki website?
$1 off any Kahiki Product printable coupon
Final price: $4 each
Thursday price: $3 each

Curley's Pulled BBQ (18 oz) - $3.98
Advertised in In-store Specials ad
$1 - 9/12/10 SS
Final price: $2.98 each
Thursday price: $2.18 each

Freschetta Pizza - $5
$1 off Freschetta Pizza printable coupon
Final price: $4 each
Thursday price: $3 each

DiGiorno Pizza - $6.48
Ultimate Toppings, Stuffed Crust or Pizza & Breadsticks
$1 off DiGiorno Pizza and Breadsticks - 8/15/10 SS
$1 off 12" DiGiorno - 9/12/10
Final price: $5.48 each
Thursday price: $4.18 each


:: Other Good Deals ::
(Thursday price)

Pride of the Farm Seasoned Ground Turkey (1 lb. roll) - $1 (.80)
Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast - $1.98 lb. ($1.58 lb.)
Pork Tenderloins - $2.58 lb. ($2.06)

Red Delicious Apples - .48 lb. (.34 lb.)
Iceberg Lettuce - $1 (.80)
White Mushrooms (8 oz.) - $1
Baby Carrots (16 oz) -$1
Broccoli Crowns - $1 lb.
Bartlett Pears - $1 lb.
Fresh Express Garden Salad (12 oz) - $1
Fresh Green Beans - $1 lb.

Pepsi 2 liters - .96 (.77)
Hamburger or Hot Dog Buns - $1 (.80)

Prairie Farms Chocolate or 1% Strawberry Milk (gallon) - $2
(Milk doesn't count toward the $5o purchase requirement.)

39 comments:

  1. The B3G1 Kahiki coupon expired on 12/31/09.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi All--Double Dip Alert on the Suave buy 10 G $3--overlaps with the Suave Lotions buy 2 G $2 back. I have not tried this yet but will Thursday =)

    IP coupon at www.suave.com for -1/1 Suave Lotions--you must sign up and can print 2.

    Huge thanks to poidoman for the IP info =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, T - I clicked on the link and saw the coupon was there and never thougt to check the expiration date. I can't believe they've left an expired coupon on their site that long. Unbelievable. If you hadn't of mentioned it, I might have printed and never looked at the expiration date.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does anyone know if the GM stacks? Also, is the Digiorno cat listed on the deal website (Ann's?) is working at Shop N Save? Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly - I haven't heard if GM stacks, but it did last week, I would assume it's set up the same way. But.....

    I stopped at SNS last night just to look for Cat info. The store I shop at didn't any Cat info up and they usually do, so I don't know what's up with that. Although I did see it's working at Schnucks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today, I found Kashi MQ at Grandview Schnucks. The $1.00 off frozen item should work on the family dinner.

    $1 off Kashi cereal
    $1 off Kashi crackers
    $1 off 2 Kashi Golean bars
    $1 off Kashi TLC bars
    $1 off Kashi TLC cookies
    $1 off Kashi frozen item

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops, sorry got mixed up on products that begins with the letter 'K'.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jeri --The PF Chang Home Menu for 2 was marked @$7.98 on Monday. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Jeri. I'd love to know what trickery everyone has up their sleeves for tomorrow. I'm wondering how much GM stuff I should buy. You should she my mom's refrigerator. Probably 12 take and break cookies, 12-15 crescent rolls, etc. Everytime we visit we have Grand biscuits and chocolate chip cookies. Kelly E.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kelly E. - Instead of trickery, I it call savvy shopping skills.

    I'm sure you didn't mean anything with the word trickery. But, so many non-couponers and some cashier think you have to be doing something illegal or unethical to walk out of a store with a cart full and pay almost no money. There is nothing wrong with putting all the coupons, deals and offers together for your best advantage.

    I'm also anxious to see how everyone does shopping this week. It's another week with fantastic deals.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The SNS in store flyer has a coupon for get $2.50 off fresh meat when you buy 5 Knorr side dish pouches. I bought 5 pouches for $5, used my $5 Kraft catalina to pay for them and then got $2.50 off ground beef.
    The PF Chang dinners are $6.99 at Walgreens this week. I had the orange chicken yesterday and today. At SNS they are with the other bagged frozen meals and dinners, not near the Kahiki where I expcted them to be.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi CJ - Great way to use your $5 Cat! Thanks for locating the PF Chang's at SNS.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi All- FYI GM promo buy 3 Chex Mix/Bugles/Gardettos currently 3 for $5 and you get a Catalina back for -$3 on one 12 pk of Soda-Compliments of General Mills.

    I bought:

    2 Chex Mix Sour Cream & Onion
    2 Chex Mix Peanut Lovers
    2 Gardettos rye chips
    $10.00-10.00 in Salty Snack WTs
    = $0 +tax
    rec'd 2 x Free 12 pk up to $3.00

    There are several MQs for the Chex Mix/Bugles

    I believe the dates were: 9/12-9/18 =)

    HTH

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Janet! What's the $10 in salty snacks WTs? And does this GM promo deal works at ShopNSave? What other products work on this? Much TIA. :)

    And to All, B3G1 Q at Kahiki.com expires 12/10/10. I was able to print and use this months ago at ShopNSave after I e-mailed Valerie (Customer Relations) if their store will accept it. She said yes because I sent her the link and she verified that it was a good one. I still have a copy of the e-mail she sent me and I brought it with me when I went to the store. I encountered a problem when I checked out before because it won't scan but cashier just push it through manually. Am not a computer expert but you have to do some adjusting when you print it because it's gonna be huge. I did trials and errors. I clicked PRINT then PROPERTIES then on PAPER SIZE, I chose 4x6 size and I chose to print it on NORMAL & COLOR ink because of its high value. Hope this helps someone.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I forgot to do it before so I sent an e-mail to Kahiki just now about the problem of the IP coupon not scanning at ShopNSave. Hope to hear from them soon.

    Btw, T and Ms. Jeri, I'm still baffled why the coupon you printed expired 12/31/09?!? I never printed or saw that one, ever. :I

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi coupon.girl--I did the Chex Mix at SNS--All types of Chex Mix/Bugles/Gardettos--should be signs posted at the stores. WTs--only good in IL--you might ck around MO to see if they put these out. =)

    Been a fun day so far:

    1st round: $.88
    2nd round: $2.19
    3rd round: $1.09
    4th round: $.34
    =$4.50

    Still have a $3 Cat, $7 Meat cats and 2 Free 12 pks. =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Moreover, I asked at CS before if I can use coupons on the Buy 3 items, and CS said if the register will let me, I can. So, I did. I just hope though that the Buy3Get1 Coupon will scan for smooth shopping but it won't even by itself. :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's bizarre! They must have changed the coupon, because it really did say 12/31/09 a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Goodness, Janet! You're really the Coupon Catalina Queen of SnS! :) Great great shopping always! :)

    Thanks a lot for sharing your finds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, what does WTs stand for?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi coupon.girl--I usually never have problems using buy x get y at SNS. Earlier I used a -1 any Coke product 2ltr with the one SNS has for buy 3 2 ltrs get 1 free:

    4@1.28=$5.12
    - 3 x -1 Coke 2ltr
    =2.12 - $1.28 Free Q
    =$.84 for 4 2 ltrs =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi coupon.girl--WT = Wine tag-- ;) --very rare breed of coupon. HTH

    ReplyDelete
  23. Janet, if you did that deal on a Coupon Thursday which I'm guessing you did, you were "paid" 18 cents. hehehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi, T! Hope you are able to print the "still good" Kahiki Q this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi coupon.girl-

    This is how it went-this was round 4:

    12 Sprite Zero--for a friend
    8 Sprite reg.--I use to trade
    4 Chex Mix
    2 Gardettos
    1 pk Beef Chuck Steak (9.84)
    6 sm Pills bisquits
    1 Simply OJ

    Every item had a coupon
    Total actually went neg.**which I try to catch and through in a small item to cover but tax did that this time-

    Total $.34

    Rec'd back
    $3 P/B Cat
    2 Free Soda Cats

    ReplyDelete
  26. Janet, if you did that deal on a Coupon Thursday which I'm guessing you did, you were "paid" 18 cents. hehehe. :)

    ****I meant on the (4) 2 liters soda deal you did before. :)


    Thanks for that add'l info though. :)

    Right now, I'm trying to print Kahiki Q through my InboxDollars account so I would get 10cents back for every Q I print but DARN, when I clicked PRINT CLIPPED, ALL coupons on the site were printing. I stopped the printer BEFORE the Kahiki coupon printed out. I hope I still get to print (2) of it if I try again because I only have one computer. :(

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lesson learned, print Q from Ms. Jeri's blog's link to coupons.com. Not InboxDollars. I was only able to print (1) now. :(

    And thanks for the couponbug.com info, Janet. I was able to print (2) from that site.

    (4) $1 Kahiki Qs would have been better but (3) is better than none at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Copied/Pasted this from SCHNUCKS blog : Buy (10) Old El Paso Seasonings @ 3/$2 = $6.67 + tax

    Receive a $5 Catalina coupon good on your next order and a $3 Catalina coupon good on your next beef or chicken purchase.

    Final cost: $1.33 Money-Maker


    ***Has anyone tried this at SHOPNSAVE? TIA. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi All -

    T - Yep, I saw the 2009 date on the Kahiki coupon too. Everyone else must think we're crazy.

    Janet - You probably are posting some great info, but I can't focus since Coupon.girl mentioned the Kahiki coupon now had a 2010 date.

    Coupon.girl - Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi coupon.girl--the OEP Cat deal is going at SNS but you WILL NOT receive the extra $5 from GM--thats only at Schnucks.

    OEP National Cat Deal:

    Buy 3 get $1 off beef/cken
    Buy 6 get $3 off beef/cken

    I cannot verify any prices.

    HTH

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Jeri--

    Ok --You already made me "pull a muscle" from laughin' this week. Go get that Kahiki coupon =)

    But you might want to repost that Chex Mix/Free Soda deal so it gets everyones attention. And that thanks goes to Poidoman =)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Janet where do you find all your winetags? I find a few occassionally, but never as good as yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi couponmama--I never find them in the stores--very rare sometimes I find a rebate off meats/seafoods. Can we say I have a WT Fairy? J/K =)

    ReplyDelete
  34. thanks janet...i need one of those fairies! janet, where did u find simply oj coupons?? love that stuff and its expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi couponmama--We love the Simply OJ also. It was $3.18 today and I had one of those -$3 on Ocean Spray or any Mixer WTs ;)

    Today I made small packs with several WTs and 2 -$5/50 Ent. Book coupons for my three favorite cashiers--these ladies work very hard on days like today. Got one pack ready for my fav. manager tomorrow. I even passed out 5 of the -$5/50 Ent. Book coupons to people behind me in line. I really liked spreading the coupon love around today. =)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hey All,

    I now know why we have such an easy time at Wood River. Between, Janet and I the personnel are covered. I take in candy and snack bags for them when I shop or take in brownies. I did a July 4th BBQ for the Walgreens staff in Bethalto. Janet, no wonder we are spoiled. Believe me, and I am sure Janet will back me up, they really appreciate the little extras. They deal with so much negative during these days, that a little positive helps them out.

    ReplyDelete
  37. A lady at work said there is a cashier at her SNS that will stop her at $50 automatically and have her pay and start up then next $50, she didn't even ask, she just took the initiative....how awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi Janet & Rhonda - I have mad respect for cashiers. I've volunteered serveral times to work a concession stand at The Dome that benifits my son's High School Athletic Dept. I't really hard work to stand in the same spot for hours and deal with person after person.

    Another parent put it in persepcetive. He is in a highly respected profession and he said, "I work hard at my job, but I've never worked this hard."

    It is really nice what both of you do for the cashiers at your stores.

    ReplyDelete