Contact Me






Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sunday Coupon Preview 9/26/10


Three coupon inserts are scheduled for this weekend. Take a looks at a preview of the RedPlum, P&G and SmartSource inserts.

I'm hoping we get these coupons in the Post-Dispatch:

  • $1 off California Pizza
  • $1 off 2 International Delight
  • Scrubbing Bubbles coupon - manufacturer & Target

Saturday morning, I'll post my favorite coupons in Sunday's Post-Dispatch. If you want me to check for a particular coupon, please leave a comment.

Remember, you might not get all the same coupons in your Sunday paper, inserts vary by region of the country and recently, even by area of town.

5 comments:

  1. Hoping we get the $10 Oral B power toothbrush coup, makes it free after ECB at CVS next week. Also hoping for the $1 Yesterdays News cat litter, $1.49 after coupon at Schnucks. And the $1 Perdue Whole Wheat Breaded Chicken, $1.99 after coupon at Dierbergs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CJ - I've been busy working on Walgreens and haven't even looked at CVS for next week. I hope we get the Oral B Power toothbrush coupon too!

    Thanks for your list of what your hoping for. It keeps me thinking about what others need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There should also be a playsaver insert in the paper. They've been promoting it this week in commercials on Nickelodeon. "Coupons in your Sunday paper or at Playsaver.com."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got SS and RP inserts in my free Journal today but no Perdue, Yesterdays News or Oral B coupons in them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi CJ - No Perdue, or Yesterdays News in the P-D either, but Oral-B coupon is there.

    ReplyDelete