Contact Me






Saturday, October 2, 2010

CVS Deals - Week of 10/3/10

Prices good September October 3 - 10, 2010

I'm liking the P&G ECB deal for Bounty this week. Since Dierbergs hasn't put single rolls of Bounty in their 10 for $10 sale lately, I might have to start looking elsewhere to buy Bounty.

Thanks to Cindy at Living Rich with Coupons for this weeks' match-ups.

Take a look at CVS's full ad HERE.

:: Free This Week ::

Schick Hydro 3 or 5 Razor - 8.97
Get a $5 ECB (limit 1 offer)
$4 - 10/2/10 SS
Final cost: FREE  after coupon and ECB

Bausch & Lomb Re-Nu Sensitive (12 oz) - $7.99
Get a $7.99 ECB (limit 1 offer)
Final cost: FREE after ECB

Adult Robitussin To Go - .99 (while supplies last)
DM 2 Single Doses
$1 off any Robitussin Product printable coupon
Final price: FREE

Campbell's Tomato Soup - .50 (limit 10)
$1.50 off 3 Campbell's Great for Cooking Soups printable coupon
Final price: FREE wyb 3


:: Cheap This Week ::

Revlon Nail - $3.99
Get a $3 ECB (limit 6 offers)
Final cost: .99 each after ECB
Reader Lynda got a $7 off $15 Revlon purchase from the "Magic Coupon Machine."  Make sure you scan your Extra Care card before you shop.  You never know what goodies you might get.  

B2G1 Mars Candy Bars - (buy 6)
B1G1 Snickers, 3-Musketeers, Milky Way or Twix - 9/26/10 RP (use 3)
Final price: 6 Candy bars for the price of 1

Bengay - $5.99
Cream, Gel 3-4 oz, Pad or Patches 3-6 ct.
Get a $2 ECB (limit 1 offer)
$2 - 10/3/10 RP
Final cost: $1.99 after coupon and ECB

Spend $15 get $10 ECB when you buy Celerity Fragrances (limit 1 offer)
Halle by Halle Berry Pure Orchid Eau de Parfum (.5 oz) - $16.99 online price
$3 off Halle Berry Pure Orchid printable coupon
Final cost: $3.99 after coupon and ECB
Hopefully, the store price is the same or at least close to the online price.

Spend $25 get $10 ECB when you buy these P&G products (limit 1 offer)
Bounty Extra Soft Paper Towel (12 pack Big Rolls  = 16 regular rolls) - $13
.25 - 9/26/10 P&G
Charmin (16 Big Rolls = 32 regular rolls) - $10
.25 - 9/26/10 P&G
Puffs - $1
.25 off 3 - 9/26/10 P&G
Duracell Batteries (10 pack AAA or AA, 4 pack C or D, 2 pack 9-volt) - $6

Bounty Deal Idea
buy: (2) Bounty = $26.00
use:  (2) Bounty coupons -$0.50
pay: $25.50
get $10 ECB
Final cost: $15.50 = .48 per regular roll

Charmin Deal Idea
buy: (2) Charmin = $20.00
buy: (5) Puffs = $5.00
use: (2) Charmin  coupons -$0.50
use: (1) Puffs coupon - $0.25
pay: $24.25
get $10 ECB
Final cost: $14.25 for 64 regular rolls of TP + 5 boxes of Puffs (makes this less than $0.20 per regular roll for TP)


Check out more deals at Living Rich with Coupons, Thanks Cindy!

14 comments:

  1. I guess everyone knows by now that the price of the post has gone up to 2 dollars at Deals and they won't get papers anynore until Sundays. I had read this was going to happen. I usually buy 5 papers every week. I am going to have to re think this whole thing.
    I went to Wags and bought 21 bottles of Wet n Wild finger nail polish and used the coupon in the All you magazine

    21 x .49= 10.29
    5 off 10 wet n wild (All you magazine)
    5.27 for 21 bottles of finger nail polish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda - Well, if the pirce of papers is going to be $2 at DEAL$, it will save me an extra stop over the weekend. I can pick papers up anywhere for that price. I think the new price on the Post-Dispatch will make me think harder about how many what coupons are in the inserts before I buy.

    Great deal on the nail polish you picked up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did they discontinue the freebie on page A2?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous - Yes they did. I think I remember when it started it said it would only be for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know Jeri. I can pick it up at the store closest to me and save some gas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had a great time at CVS today! Got a Hydro razor, Tena underwear, Robitussin ($2 coupon reduced to .99) and 2 pairs of fuzzy Halloween socks (used red machine coupon for $5 off any Halloween items), all free plus $3 coupon profit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome CJ! I had so much fun there also. I am going back tomorrow so I can use the $5 off coupon. I am loaded up on fingernail polish for the next 5 years.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lynda - I was hoping for the Revlon coupon but didnt get it. I might try again later in the week, maybe I can find some more coupons to go with it and make some additional profit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well if they want me to keep buying 4 papers every week, they should put the freebie on A2 back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi CJ - Great trip to CVS! I didn't get to CVS until late in the day. They had no spot on the shelf for the Robitussen To Go and the employees working at that time didn't know if they had had any in.

    I'm not going to complain, they had Miracle Whip in stock.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Check your stockpile. My small, travel-sized bottles of Renu had $2.50 coupons in them.
    Also, I used my $5 Halloween CRT to get a pumpkin decorating kit. They are like Mr. Potato Head type pieces that you push into the pumpkin to make a face. Great if you have little kids.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks JB for the heads up on the Re-Nu coupon.

    The pumpkin kit sounds cute. I used my $5 coupon on a Halloween doormate. It was something I never would have bought but sure fun to have.

    ReplyDelete
  13. With this weekends $5 off $25 and the charmin deal, you can buy 3 packs of charmin for $5 each.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Anonymous - Tell us where you got your $5 off $25 coupon.

    ReplyDelete