Contact Me






Friday, October 15, 2010

Sunday Coupon Preview 10/17/10


Two coupon inserts are scheduled for this weekend - SmartSource,  and Redplum. Take a looks at a preview of the inserts HERE

I'm hoping we get these coupons in the Post-Dispatch:
  • $3 off Nivea for Men Body Wash
  • $3 off 2 Nivea Body wash for Women
  • $2 off Purina One Dog Food
  • $2 off Purina One Cat Food
  • $1 off 2 Nestle Halloween Candy
  • $1 off 2 Wonka Halloween Candy
  • $1 off 2 Hershey's, Reese's or Kit Kat Halloween Candy
Saturday morning, I'll post my favorite coupons in Sunday's Post-Dispatch. If you want me to check for a particular coupon, please leave a comment.

Remember, you might not get all the same coupons in your Sunday paper, inserts vary by region of the country and recently, even by area of town.

4 comments:

  1. I hope we get the Purina coupons - more donations for the Bi State Pet Food Pantry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is everyone using the different Halloween candy coupons??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi couponmama - I think the candy deals are few and far between this year. Last year there were great candy deals every where. Not so much this year - at least yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'll try Toys R Us. The ad said they're 1.99 this week, so with the $1/2 coupons for various candies in the paper, ends up being $1.49 each--not too bad. Better than what I've seen at other places. I thought if I couldn't find any better deals I'd do it at SNS to at least get 20% off.

    ReplyDelete