Contact Me






Monday, November 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 11/22/10

This is one of the easiest weeks to plan.  My family would eat Thanksgiving leftovers for weeks and not complain. 

Monday: Roast beef sandwiches, fries, mixed vegetables, pineapple

Tuesday: Out of town for a funeral

Wednesday: Breakfast burritos, hash browns, grapefruit juice

Thursday: Turkey, mashed potatoes & gravy, dressing, green beans, cranberry sauce

Friday: Leftover turkey dinner

Saturday: Hot turkey sandwiches, fresh pineapple

Sunday: Chili, cornbread, fresh fruit

If you would like more meal planning ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com

5 comments:

  1. Jeri - Reference Tuesday, I'm sorry for your loss. Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, CJ - My husband and I are going to call November - Black November. The only time we ever go to a funeral is right around Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funerals are never good but especially around the holidays. Except my condoleances.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your loss, Ms. Jeri. My condolences to you and to your family.

    ReplyDelete