Contact Me






Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Walgreens 4 Day Sale: 12/15/10 - 12/18/10

This is the second ad for the week.  The ads overlap, so you can purchase the deals from the regular weekly ad too .

I highlight only the best deals. Take a look at Walgreens' ad HERE.


:: Free ::

Walgreens Energy Booster (36 packets) - $3
Get  a $3 Register Reward (Walgreens)
Final price: FREE after RR

Revlon Top Speed Nail Enamel - $5.99
Get a $5 Register Reward (Revlon)
$1 off Revlon Cosmetics Walgreens coupon in Everything Bright & Beautiful Gift Guide
Final price: FREE after coupon and RR


:: Cheap ::

Coffee-mate Liquid Creamer (16 oz) - $1.50
$1 off Coffee-mate printable coupon (Facebook)
.75 off Coffee-mate printable coupon
Final price: .50 to .75 each

Dinty Moore Stew - $1.25
$1.50 off 3 - 10/31/10 SS (regional coupon)
Final price: .75 each wyb 3

Duracell Coppertop Batteries - $2.49
4 pack AA or AAA, 2 pack C or D, Single 9 volt
$1.50 - 11/14/10 RP and 12/12/10 RP
Final price: .99 each after coupon

Aquafresh Extreme Clean Toothpaste - $1.99 with in-ad coupon
$1 off Aquafresh Extreme Clean printable coupon
Final price: .99 each

B1G1 Toys for Girls & Boys - $6.99
Final price: $3.50 each wyb 2

Axe Gift Set - $9.99
$3 -12/12/10 RP
Final price: $6.99 each after coupon


:: Filler Ideas ::

Christmas Gift Sack or Tumbler - .13 with in-ad coupon
Dr. Fresh Dailies Toothbrush Covers - .33 with in-ad coupon
Walgreens Cough Drops - .50 with in-ad coupon
Tuf Paper Towels (single roll) - .59 with in-ad coupon
Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce - .89 with in-ad coupon
7 Up, A&W, Sunkist, Canad Dry or Hawaiian Punch - .89 with in-ad coupon

3 comments:

  1. Just FYI. the buy 6 hallmark cards get $5 jingle cash are still working with the money cards that are in the ad for 3/$2. The problem I had both times this week is: not all cards automatically deducting the correct amount or anything on some. There is no way to tell which ones will and which ones won't. Both times management was accommodating in refunding and reringing correctly. I think they are frustrated with Hallmark too! :) and gift cards did not trigger super jingle cash like some are reporting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bought $26 of things after WAG coupons but before MQ today. Super Jingle Cash didn't print but the RR for the items printed. I bought chocolate, toys, Good Hair Acessories, Activ-On, forks and spoons. I didn't notice until I got home. Now I am short of $5 SJC. I hope to go back tomorrow and talk them into giving the $5 SJC to me. Hope they will believe me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tonya & Alice - Thanks for the info. I don't know what to say about Walgreens any more. I know I'm not the only shopper flustrated with all the problems there lately. I can't imagine how the employees/managers feel.

    Alice - I hope you get the SJC!

    ReplyDelete