Contact Me






Saturday, January 29, 2011

CVS Deals - Week of 1/30/11

Prices for  January 30  - February 5, 2011

I'm excited about CVS's deals this week.  Not only, another Coke deal but a deal on Skipp and Ragu too. I know one of the first "rules" of couponing is to give up brand loyalties, but that hasn't always happened my family.

Thanks to Cindy at Living Rich with Coupons for this weeks' match-ups.  Take a look at CVS's full ad HERE.

:: Cheap This Week ::

Physicians Formula Cosmetics
Get a $7 ECB when you buy $10 (limit 1 offer)
Check the coupons you received from the Magic Coupon Machine last week.  Some people got a $10 off Physicians Formula powder palette, blush or foundation coupon

Dawn Dish Liquid  (9.5-10.3 oz) - .97
.50 off Dawn Hand Renewal - 12/26/10 P&G (Hurry! expires 1/31)
Final price: .47 each

Dove Products
Spend $15 get a $5 ECB
Dove Deodorant or Body Mist - $3.50
$2  - 1/30/11 RP

Deal Idea
Buy (5) Dove Deodorant or Body Mist = $17.50
Use (5) $2 coupon - $10.00
Pay: $7.50
Get $5 ECB
Final cost: .50 each wyb 5

Unilever Products
Spend $15 Get a $5 ECB (limit 1 offer)
Ragu - 3/$5
$1.25 off 3 - 1/30/11 RP
Skippy - 3/$5
.50 - 1/30/11 RP
Lipton Green Tea, Original or Decaf - 2/$5
.60 - 1/30/11 RP
Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream (16 oz) - 2/$6
Hellmann's Mayonnaise (22-30 oz) - 2/$6
.25 - 1/30/11 RP

Deal Idea
Buy:
(3) Skippy $5.00
(6) Ragu $10.00
Use:
(3) .50 Skippy coupons -$1.50
(2) $1.25 off 3 Ragu Coupon -$2.50
Pay: $11
Get $5 ECB
Final cost: $6.00  or .67 for each product

Aussie or Herbal Essences - 2/$5.97
Shampoo, Conditioner or Styler
Get a $2 ECB when you buy 2 (limit 1 offer)
Buy Aussie or Herbal Essences product Get Styler FREE - 12/26/10 P&G (Hurry! expires 1/31)
Final cost: .99 each wyb 2 after coupon and ECB

Dove Visible Care Body Wash - $1.99 (limit 2)
$1.25 off Dove Body Wash - 1/30/11 RP
or $1 off Dove Visible Care Body Wash printable coupon
or $1 off Visible Care - 1/30/11 RP
Final price: .74 to .99 each

Coke or Kraft Products
Spend $15 Get a $5 ECB (limit 1 offer)
Coke 2 liters - $1.50
Fuze, Vitamnwater, Smartwater, Honest Tea or Powerade - $1.50
.50 off Honest Tea printable coupon
Wheat Thins, Triscuits or Ritz - $2
$1 off 2 Nabisco Crackers - 1/30/11 SS
Planters Mixed Nuts or Cashew Halves - $3
Coke 12-packs - $3.00

Deal Idea
Buy (5) Coke 12-packs @$3 each = $15.00
Get a $5 ECB
Final cost: $2 per 12-pack after ECB

Check out more CVS deals at Living Rich with Coupons.  Thanks, Cindy!

17 comments:

  1. The ad shows Coke 2 liters for $1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi All,

    This might sound off the wall but today I got R/Cs for the Coke 2 ltrs for $1.50 ea so I could use my -$1/1 any Coke Bottle next week. Since they are $1 and I cannot use the coupon on them since my purchase must be $1.01 or more.

    So:

    10 2 ltrs x $1.50=$15.00
    -$10 in Coke coupons
    =$5 and get $5 Ecb back =)

    I was able to do the Maalox deal from a couple weeks ago with the RCs I had gotten also. Now I gotta find some of those great -$1/1 Skippy coupons. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi All,

    Are we sure this weeks ad shows the Coke 2 ltrs at $1? I am seeing the online ad for STL is showing $1.50. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a 10% off any beauty care purchase so I hope I can also use it on the Physicians Formula make up also. What great stocking stuffers. Never to early to start.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If its the 10% off beauty club coupon it only works on full priced things. It doesn't say that on the coupon but it will only take off full priced things. Who buys full priced things?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi All - I don't know what's up with the Coke 2 liter prices. The ad I got in the paper I picked up yesterday says Coke 2-liters are on sale for 2/$3. Is it priced differently in IL?

    I don't even botther to think about CVS coupons for % off when they say you can't use them on sale items. I agree with Marcella - Who buys anything at full price?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Last week I bought the Revlon tools for full price and with the 5 off any Revlon product I got from the red machine and then the ecb for buying 10 dollars in Revlon product I ended up paying 50 cent each for great Revlon tools. The Physicians Formula makeup is not on sale but if you get the ecb plus 10% off that makes for some cheap makeup. Sometimes those % off coupons with an ecb end up being a money maker.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just got back from CVS on Olive. The Physicians formula was not marked but several of the items were 75% off after I did a price check! Here are the items I found to be on clearance: Eye Definer Automatic Eye pencil- $1.62, Healthy Wear pressed bronzer- $3.75 (was marked %75 off), 3-in-1 Custom Eye Enhancing Tool- $2.47, Plump Potion mascara $2.69 were just a few I found with the price checker. I purchased 5 items for around $11.50 and got $7 ECB!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi All,

    WTG Anne-I am not much of a make up girl but I can stock up for gift bags for that price/deal. =) TYVM

    ReplyDelete
  10. fyi- at cvs on manchester rd in ellisville, you NEVER get ecb on clearance items. only rarely will they manually give u an ecb, so watch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nothing in the ad for me this week but I had $22 in ECBs to use up so got milk, snacks, cat food, Blink eye drops and Febrese. OOP $3.25 and got $8 ECB from the Blink (raincheck from Aug).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi couponmama,

    Thanks for the reminder--I was forgetting that very important part.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi All -

    Lynda - I'm like Janet, not much of a makeup person. I don't think along those lines of putting all the deals for makeup toghether. Now, if the deals was for frozen pizza, chips, or crackers - I'd be all over it :)

    Thanks Anne for the tip on Physician Formula.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Couponmama - I was just reading the CVS forums on Hot Coupon World and A Full Cup. On one of them they were talking about ECBs on clearance items.

    Word is that if you call Corporate they can check your receipts and if you have earned an ECB they will credit your account so it prints on your next receipt. I hope I read that correctly. If you call keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi All,

    Just a FYI: If your store is out of Skippy, Please get a RC if you can. I have been able to find -$1/1 Skippy coupons and I am going to have Extra coupons to do a Giveaway, I will be posting details on Sunday in the Coupon STL Trader forum. =) I will be buying mine tomorrow:

    9 Skippy =$15.00
    -$9 in coupons
    =$6.00 *will be using Ecbs to pay for*
    Get a $5.00 Ecb back =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Janet! I don't use Ragu so I would rather get all Skippy :) I have 3 coupons so far so hopefully I can find some more & that they are out!!

    ReplyDelete