Contact Me






Friday, February 25, 2011

Budweiser Beer Rebate - Save $6 on Pizza or Deli Foods

image from Healthy Life Deals

Another great beer rebate to be on the lookout for.

Save $6 via Mail-In Rebate on purchase of Fresh/Frozen Pizza or Deli/Prepared Foods.

  • No beer purchase required
  • Valid for residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NY, RI, SD, UT, VA, and WV only
  • Purchase must occur between 3/01/11 and 4/04/11
  • Purchase price must exceed $10.00
  • Submit dated cash register receipt(s) with qualifying item price(s) circled.
For those not familiar with beer rebates, you periodically will find a rebate offer with a beer display. In Missouri, no beer purchase is ever required. The qualifying products are things you probably buy anyway. I've seen them for meat, cheese, salty snack, produce, soda and many other everyday items.

I save every receipt. When I find a beer rebate, I take a look to see if I've already purchased the qualifying products.  Many times I have, and all I have to do is submit the information, mail it in, and wait for my money.

Thanks Budweiser and  Jennifer at Healthy Life Deals!

3 comments:

  1. At what stores is everyone finding these beer rebates? I haven't been able to find any lately. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the AB rebate for fresh or frozen seafood at the SNS in O'Fallon (Mexico and K). I also see them at the Mobile on the Run at the corner of Hwys M & P. I looked at the Healthy Life Deals web site that Jeri references for this post and this one was found at the Dierbergs in Wentzville.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jamie! My SNS doesn't usually have them so I'll tray to track it down at another SNS location.

    ReplyDelete