Contact Me






Saturday, February 26, 2011

Post Dispatch Coupon Preview - 2/27/11

There are two coupon insert  in this Sunday's St Louis Post-Dispatch  - SmartSource and P&G.

NO - $10 off $50 at Shop 'n Save this week.

Here are my favorite coupons in the Post-Dispatch.

SmartSource
  • $1 off Krunchers
  • $1 off Sister Schubert's Product
  • $1 off Honey Bunches or Oats Raisin Medley
  • $1 off New York Style Bagel Chips
  • $1 off Dan-o-nino Yogurt
  • $1 off Danimals
  • $1 off Caribou Coffee
  • $1 off Pert Plus 2 -in-1 Product
  • .75 off Heluva Good! Dip
Parade Magazine P&G
  • $4 off Sinex
  • $3 off Oral-B Battery Toothbrush
  • $2 off Pampers
  • $2 off Gillette Body Wash
  • $2 off Tampax Pearl
  • $1 off Downy
  • $1 off Pantene
  • $1 off Always Infinity
NO Huggies or Listerine coupons in the Post-Dispatch

UPDATE: Some people are getting Huggies coupons in their Post-Dispatch.  It looks like it's one of those weeks were inserts vary. (Thanks, Staci & Anonymous)

Remember: You want multiple coupons to use when a product is at a rock bottom price. When it's a good coupon insert week, I purchase 4 or 5 papers and sometimes acquire more. At first, I thought it was crazy to spend money to save money. But I've always saved much more than my investment.

Sam's Club is still selling the Sunday Post-Dispatch at a reduced price, $1.50. Dollar Tree and DEAL$ no longer sell the paper.

14 comments:

  1. I may just have to go back to Wags for one more package of Pampers. Even though we use cloth most of the time, we use some disposables too, and this makes for a great deal when paired with the infant care book Q and RR deal this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jeri! I think you mean P&G for that second list of Qs. =)

    Also, I have five Qs for Huggies in my SS. Didn't notice if there was any Listerine or not, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Staci - Yes, I messed up this post. That's what I get when I cut and paste. Oh, my I hope no one was too confused. Thanks for catching it.

    Were the Huggies coupons in your PD or Journal?
    I went back and looked through my SS and no Huggies. Maybe it's one of those weeks where they are in some and not others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Huggies in my delivered paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Anonymous - It's one of "those" weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of "those" weeks... Boo! And my local Walgreen's never carried those infant care coupon books either. Bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And in the papers I bought at Sams

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anonymous-

    I found the Infant Care booklet back on the pharmacy counter. HTH =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delivered PD. I don't get he journal.

    Anon, I asked about the infant care book and she went right over to the baby aisle and looked down on one of the bottom shelves and there was a whole stack of them. Don't give up, keep looking, and it may not hurt to ask. The Qs are good until the end of the year, so you have time! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Staci & Janet,

    Which Wags carry the infant care book? I've tried 2 stores and they didn't have any.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Anonymous,

    I am in IL and only looked at one store. If I remember to look next time I will pick up an extra one or two and have them available over in the CouponSTL Trader forum if anyone may need one. I will post if I find some to share. HTH =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got Huggies in my home delivered paper. I also got a .75 any Colgate coupon in mine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks eveybody for the updates. I don't get the Sunday ad in my deliverd paper until Sunday. It'll be interesting to see what I get.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Anonymous,

    I found the infant care book at the Overland store at Woodson & Lackland.

    ReplyDelete