Contact Me






Sunday, February 13, 2011

Target Deals - Week of 2/13/11


I'm including not only prices advertised in the local ad, but prices in a Super Target ad also. I find the regular Targets have these prices for the week too. But, check before you buy to make sure.

Remember: You can use a manufacturer and Target store coupon on the same product.

Take a look at Target's ad HERE.
Take a look at Target's coupon policy HERE.


:: This Week's Deals - Prices Good Through 2/19/11 ::

Colgate Toothpaste (4.6-6 oz.) $2.19
.75 - 1/30/11 SS
and use $1 off Colgate Total - Target coupon 2/13/11 SS
or use $1 off Colgate Sensitive - Target coupon 2/13/11 SS
Final price: .44 each
The ad just states Colgate Toothpaste.  Total and Sensitive might or might not be included.

Green Giant Frozen Boxed Vegetables (8 oz) - $1
.50 off any Green Giant Frozen Vegetable printable coupon
.60 off 3 - 1/02/11 GM and 2/13/11 GM
Final price: .50 to .80 each

Chobani Greek Yogurt (6 oz) - $1
.30 off Chobani printable coupon
Final price: .70 each

Hamburger Helper - $1
.75 off 3 - 1/02/11 GM and 2/13/11 GM
Final price: .75 each wyb 3

Annie Chun Noodle Bowls (5.3 - 8.2 oz) - $2.50
$1 off Annie Chun product printable coupon
Final price: $1.50 each

GE Energy Smart All-Glass CFL Light Bulb - $5
40, 60 or 75 watt equivalents
$1 - 1/09/11 SS
and use $1 GE Light Bulb Target coupon
Final price: $3 each

P&G Products
Get a $5 Target Giftcard wyb 2 participating products

Puffs Facial Tissue (8-pack 56 ct. cubes or 6-pack 124 ct. boxes) - $8.99
 $1 Target coupon for 8-pack - 1/30/11 RP
Downy Liquid Fabric Softener (130 or 150 load) - $9.99
.50 - 1/30/11 P&G
Bounty (6-pack huge-roll = 15 regular rolls) - $12.99
.25 - 1/30/11 P&G
and use $1 Target coupon - 1/30/11 RP
Charmin (30-pack double roll or 16-pack mega roll) - $14.99
.25 - 1/30/11 P&G
and use $1 Target coupon - 1/30/11 RP
Tide (150 oz. liquid, or 62 ct. Stain Release duo pacs) - $17.99
.35 off Tide - 1/30/11 P&G
and use $1 off Tide Plus Febreze Target coupon - 2/13/11 RP
or use .75 off Tide Target coupon - 2/13/11 RP
$1 off Tide Stain Release - 1/30/11 P&G

Deal Idea
buy:
(2) Charmin @ $14.99 = $29.98
use :
(2) .25 manufacturer coupons (1/30/11 P&G) -$0.50
(2) $1 Target coupon (1/30/11 RP) -$2.00
pay: $27.48
get $5 Target Giftcard
Final cost: $11.24 each wyb 2 after coupons and Giftcard
Makes it $0.37 per double roll


For more Target deals, check out Totally Target.

14 comments:

  1. The Kirkwood Target is undergoing remodeling and most of the cooler/freezer section is empty for now. Hopefully the new grocery section will all be done soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I know! I was there this morning...the South County store is too! I love Hampton Village now more than ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel - I've heard that the Hampton Village store will be going through a remodel also. Don't know if it's ture or when, but might need to shop at another Target while they do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jeri.... is the hampton village target the one you usually shop at? Maybe that's why they are wiped out of the best deals from time to time? ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nicole - Yes, I do shop at the Hampton Village Target. But, I don't shop there very often. All the good deals are gone by the time I get there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usually shop South County or Kirkwood, but Hampton Village is nice they tend to have more on clearance than the other stores....I wish they wouldn't all remodel at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachel - From what I've heard the remodeled
    Targets will have more food items. I just hope they make the asiles a little wider.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too! Thanks for pointing out the Charmin deal :) I have $1.00 off coupons to use with the Target ones & our shelf downstairs has very little backup TP & that's not good in a family of 5 household :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rachelstl - You're welcome. Charmin wasn't a bad deal, but if you had $1 coupons it makes it about as good as it gets.

    The guys in my family is picky on their TP. Charmin or Cottenelle is all I can buy without hearing lots of complaints. So I look to stock up when I can.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Target reportedly has the small Dentastix dog treats on sale for $2 thru April 2. $2 coupon in the 1/30 RP (not sure if we got them in St Louis) makes them free. Consider picking some up and donating to a shelter if you dont have a pup.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I can't find the target coupons now!! So frustrating! I need to get these coupons in order soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi CJ - Thanks for the tip.

    Hi Rahcelstl - I struggle with organization also. I've learned to keep all my Target coupons in a folder uncut. I only cut them when I'm heading to Target and put my shopping list together. But, everyone has to come up with what works for them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Valentines and fireplace items were 75% off today. The Brentwood store still had some good stuff left, no bagged candy, though. I matched the Target Oreo coupon with the IP one to get them for $1.79. It was a little higher than my $1.50 buy price, but we were almost out of cookies. I also paired the Boca meatless products Target coupon with the IP one to get them for $1.99. The .75 Target Clorox Cleanup coupon and the insert coupon brought them down to 83 cents. They also had quite a bit of clearance on the ends: food, cleaners, Suave 3 pks for $2.50, small appliances, 24 pk Hunts pudding (worked out to be like .50 per 4), Barilla penne 4 pk $3.38....

    ReplyDelete