Contact Me






Monday, March 28, 2011

McCormick Catalina Deal

I received this Catalina at Shop 'n Save last week when I purchased McCormick Grinders. 

McCormick Herbs, Spices, Black Pepper, Garlic & Onion, Extracts and Food Color
Between 3/18/11 and 4/10/11
Buy (2) get $1.50 Coupon good on your next order
Buy (3 or more) get $2.50
Perfect Pinch, McCormick Grinders, Grill Mates and Recipe Inspirations are not included.

I purchased (3) Sea Salt Grinder last Monday and didn't get the Catalina coupon, but when I purchased (3) more on Friday, I did. I'll be calling Catalina Marketing about the Grinders I bought on Monday.

Reader pixie_bit also received the same info about this Catalina Coupon when shopping at Deirbergs. (Thanks, pixie_bit!)

4 comments:

  1. I'm confused. Are grinder included or not? You didn't get the cat for them but then did later in the week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous - I think Catalina must be confused too. On Friday I got a $2.50 Cat coupon when I bought (3) Sea Salt Grinders.

    It's a deal worth trying, even if you don't get the Catalina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat says Grinders are not included.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anonymous - I know. The Cat states not Griders, but they are triggering the Catalina coupon.

    ReplyDelete