Contact Me






Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Shop 'n Save - Budget Gourmet Classics for $0.28


If you need some inexpensive frozen dinners at your house for those nights that fall apart or for lunches, here is a deal for you.

At Shop 'n Save through 3/12/11

Michelina's Budget Gourmet Classics - .48 (limit 12)
$1 off 5 Michelina's Entrees printable coupon  ** see note
Final price: .28 each wyb 5

** To print your coupon, click on Michelina's Traditional Recipes or Authentico.  When printed the coupon states - any Michelina's Entrees or Snacker Products.  Since it's for any entree, it should work on Budget Gourmet. 

Thanks, Rhonda!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the tip! I needed some cheap lunches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny B - I'm debating a few for cheap lunches too. What is everyones opinion on this product?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to buy Budget Gormet a lot and they were always good. Havent had them in a while. The serving size is small though so add a salad, fruit, bread, etc to make a meal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had them for lunch on occasion and they're pretty good. I agree with CJ that you'll almost have to add something to make sure you're full as the portions are small.
    -Lisa R.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we call them "Bricks" because they stack so nicely in the freezer. They taste good and are super for portion control - i.e. when you have little ones or it's just you for lunch.

    My daughter used to take them daily for her school lunch. My freezer is still pretty full from the Target deal, and I need space for corned beef, so I havta let this one slide by :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi All - Thanks for the review of the frozen dinners. My husband usually takes leftovers for his lunch, but I like to have a few frozen meals for when we don't have leftovers.

    It looks like I should plan to send two in his lunch, but for that price, why not.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the mac and cheese :) and I always add more frozen broccoli to the alfredo pastas!

    ReplyDelete