Contact Me






Friday, April 8, 2011

Coupon Preview - 4/10/11


Two coupon inserts are scheduled for this coming Sunday - (1) SmartSource and (1) Redplum  Take a look preview HERE.

I'm hoping we get these coupon in the Post-Dispatch.
  • $2/1 Bio-True Multi-Purpose Solution
  • $1/1 A1 Steak Sauce or Marinade
  • $1/1 French's Dijon Mustard
  • $1/1 Seattle's Best Coffee
  • $1/1 Colgate Toothpaste
  • .55/1 International Delight
  • .50/1 Reynolds Wrap
  • $1/2 Mars Easter Products
  • $1.50/3 Kellogg's Cereal
Saturday morning, I'll post my favorite coupons in Sunday's Post-Dispatch. If you want me to check for a particular coupon, please leave a comment.

Remember, you might not get all the same coupons in your Sunday paper, inserts vary by region of the country and recently, even by area of town

(Thanks, Lisa & Sara at Sisters Shopping on a Shoestring!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping for the All detergent and Reynold's wrap coupons!

    ReplyDelete