Contact Me






Sunday, April 3, 2011

FREE Reusable Bag at Target on Earth Day

Mark your calendars for April 17th.  Target is giving away a FREE reusable bag with purchase to the first 1,000,000 guests.  Limit one per guest.

Target ran this promotion last year, and were out of the bags in only a few hours.  You'll have to be an early bird if you want to get in on this deal.

Remember when shopping at Target,  for each reusable bag you use at Target, you'll get $0.05 off your total purchase. 

Thanks, Lisa at MoJo Savings!

4 comments:

  1. To save the 5 cents do you have to use a Target reusable bag or could it be from another store (e.g.-JCPenney)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always used any bag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi DJ & Rachestl - I too think anything reusable will get you the 5 cent credit.

    I've always loved Target's plastic bags becaue they were so much heavier than you get at the grocery store. I've never taken reusable to Target becaue I use Targets bags in my little garbage pail under the sink and in the bathroom.

    But, a clerk told me that the plastic bags are changing and aren't going to be as heavy and nice as before. If that's the case, I'll take my reusables.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I quit too because I love to use their bags in the small trash cans in the house.

    ReplyDelete