Contact Me






Thursday, May 19, 2011

Coupon Preview 5/22/11


Two coupon insert are scheduled for this coming Sunday - Smart Source and RedPlum  Take a look preview HERE.

I'm hoping we get these coupon in the Post-Dispatch.
  • B1G1 Degree Deodorant
  • B1G1 Raid Earth Options
  • $2/1 Blink
  • $4/2 Advil
  • $1.50/1 Cutters Product
  • $1.50/1 Tampax Gentle Glide or Sport
  • $1/1 Complete Multi-Purpose Solution
  • $1/1 Zest
  • $1/1 Heinz 57 Sauce
  • $1.25/3 Ragu
Saturday morning, I'll post my favorite coupons in Sunday's Post-Dispatch. If you want me to check for a particular coupon, please leave a comment.

Remember, you might not get all the same coupons in your Sunday paper, inserts vary by region of the country and recently, even by area of town

4 comments:

  1. When I signed up for the Post I was told that coupons come out up to 4 times a week...so far I've only received Sunday coupons. Did the salesman lie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous - I don't know why you would have been told what you were. The coupon inserts are only in Sunday's paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of STL Post coupons, I was sooo upset when I found out that my delivered Sunday paper on May 1st (one of the Sundays I was out of town) did not come with any of the (6) coupon inserts but only the store ads. E-mailed STL Post and they just told me that they couldn't do anything about it anymore since they don't keep any coupon inserts. Grrrr. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer! I wonder what the Post-Dispatch does with the leftover inserts????????

    ReplyDelete