Contact Me






Thursday, July 7, 2011

Coupon Preview - 7/10/11


Two coupon insert are scheduled for this coming Sunday - SmartSource and RedPlum.  Take a look a coupon preview HERE.

I'm hoping we get these coupon in the Post-Dispatch.

  • $4/1 Air Wick Freshmatic
  • $3/1 Soleil Razor
  • $2/1 Noxzema Razor
  • $1/1 Ball Accessory Item
  • $1/1 Infusium 23 Product
  • $1/1 Lime-A-Way
  • .50/1 Bugles
  • .50/1 Chex Mix Sweet 'n Salty
  • $1/2 Hefty One Zip Bags
Remember, you might not get the same coupons in your Sunday paper, inserts vary by region of the country and recently, even by area of town

2 comments:

  1. Can you still buy discounted papers at Deals? I used to buy mine at Sam's Club, but the two stores in my area stopped carrying them a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tara - Nope, Deal$ quit selling the Sunday P-D when the price increased to $2.00. I don't think I've been back to Deal$ since. And, I havne't heard from anyone that they are doing anything different.

    ReplyDelete