Contact Me






Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dierbergs Deals: 7/05/11 - 7/11/11



New to shopping at Dierbergs?  Check out their coupon policy and price guarantee HERE. 

Take a look at this week's Dierbergs' ad.

:: Coupon Match-Ups ::

Ocean Spray Powdered Drink Mix - 10/$10 (limit 10 while supplies last)
FREE with instant coupon at checkout and $10 additional purchase
= FREE after coupon

Pure Protein Bars (1 ct) - $1
$1 off Pure Protein Product printable coupon (sign up for newsletter - over 50% of sale price) coupon no longer available.
B1G1 - 6/05/11 RP
= FREE to $0.50 each after coupon

Chiquita Fruit Bites (2.2 - 2.8 oz) - $1
$1 off 2 - 6/26/11 SS
= $0.50 each after coupon

Fuze Drinks - $1
$1 off 2 - 4/17/11 SS (expires 7/10)
= $0.50 each after coupon

Nabisco Go Pak Snack Cups (3.25 - 4 oz) -$1
$1 off 2 Nabisco Cookies or Crackers, 3.7 oz.+  - 6/19/11 SS
= $0.50 each after coupon

Fullbar Natural Weight Loss Diet Bar (1.59 oz) - $1
.75 off 2 - 5/08/11 SS
= $0.63 each after coupon

Barilla Pasta (12-16 oz) - $1.19
.55 off Barilla Piccolini - 6/26/11 SS
= $0.64 after coupon

Nabisco Chips Ahoy Cookies (9.5 to 14 oz) - $1.99
$1 off 2 - 6/19/11 RP
= $1.49 each after coupon

Malt O Meal Cereal (18-25.5 oz) - $2
$1 off 2 Malt O Meal Cereal printable coupon
= $1.50 each after coupon

Kellogg's Cereal - $2.49
Crunchy Nut Flakes or O's, Mini Wheats or Chocolate Little Bites
$1 off 2 Crunch Nut Cereal printable coupon
$1 off 2 Frosted Mini Wheats printable coupon
= $1.99 each after coupon

Dingo Mini Dog Chews (7 ct) - $2.99
$1 off Dingo Mini Bone Rawhides - 6/19/11 SS (if this is what's on sale)
= $1.99 after coupon

Quaker Life or Cap'n Crunch Cereal (17.1 - 20 oz) - $3
.75 off Life Cereal - 6/19/11 RP
.50 off Cap'n Crunch Cereal -  4/17/11 RP
= $2.25 to $2.50 each after coupon

North Star Ice Cream Sandwiches (12 ct) - $3
.50 off North Star Novelties printable coupon
= $2.50 after coupon

Prairie Farms Ice Cream (64 oz. square) - $3.33
.40 off Prairie Farms Half Gallon printable coupon (doubled)
= $2.66 after coupon

Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent (50 oz) - $3.49
$1 off 2 Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent printable coupon
= $2.99 each after coupon

Arm & Hammer Super Scoop Cat Litter (14 lb) -$5.99
$1.50 off any Arm & Hammer Cat Litter printable coupon
= $4.49 after coupon

Scott Bath Tissue (8-12 roll) - $5.99
$1 off Scott  Extra Soft - 6/19/11 SS (if included in sale)
= $4.99 after coupon

Scott Paper Towel (6 mega rolls) - $5.99
$1 - 6/19/11 SS
= $4.99 after coupon

Kibbles 'n Bits Dog Food (16-17 oz)  -$9.99
$1.50 - 5/22/11 RP
= $8.49 after coupon


:: Whole Life Natural & Organic ::

Boulder Canyon Potato Chips - $1.67
$1 off Boulder Canyon Potato Chips printable coupon (90201 zip code - over 50% of sale price)
= $0.67 each after coupon

Fage Greek Yogurt (5-5.3 oz) - $1.25
$2 off 5 Fage Total Yogurt with Fruit & Honey printable coupon
= $0.85 each after coupon

Udi's Gluten Free Hamburger or Hot Dog Buns (4-6 ct)  -$2
$1 off Udi's Gluten Free Product printable coupon
= $1 each after coupon

Food Should Taste Good Tortilla Chips (5 -5.6 oz) - $2
$1 off Food Should Taste Good Chips printable coupon
= $1 after coupon

Think Thin Bars - $1.50
.50 off Think Thin Bars printable coupon
= $1 after coupon

Blue Diamond Nut Thins (4.5 oz) -$2.50
.50 off Blue Diamond Product printable coupon
= $2 after coupon

Alexia Waffle Fries (20 oz) - $3.50
$1 off Alexia product HERE and HERE
= $2.50 after coupon


:: Other Good Deals ::

Dierbergs Whole Chicken - .99 lb.
Perdue Whole Cut-up Chicken - $1.59 lb.

Homegrown Corn - .39 ear
Homegrown Cucumbers - .50 each
Homegrown Green Cabbage - .50 lb.
Homegrown Zucchini or Yellow Squash - .99 lb.
Homegrown Eggplant - .99 lb.
Baby Peeled Carrots (16 oz) - $1
Whole White Mushrooms (8 oz) - $1
Broccoli Crowns - $1 lb.

Dutch Farms English Muffins - $1
Pinata 8" Flour Tortillas (12.5 oz) - $1
Bagels Forever Frozen Bagels (4 ct) - $1
Westpac Vegetables (14-16 oz) - $1
7 Up, Dr Pepper or Sunkist Orange (2 liters) - $1

20 comments:

  1. Chicken drumsticks are still 99 cents a pound

    Raspberries are on sale for 1.00$

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has anyone tried Food Should Taste Good tortilla chips, and if so, would you recommend them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly in St. CharlesJuly 5, 2011 at 4:49 PM

    Barilla Piccolini pasta is included in the sale.

    Watch your receipts with the Ocean Spray freebie. When my order was rang up, the computer automatically took it off after it was scanned. However, it was then added back on after my other coupons. The checker didn't catch it & I barely did when doing my debit card. A manager said there had been emails about it so hopefully the problem is corrected. The manager had to void my original receipt, re-ring the rest of my order & just left off the Ocean Spray so I did get it free. Just be watchful!

    Also, my store had coupon tear pads for $1 off any Ocean Spary powdered drink mix (exp 4/30/12) near the display. You don't need these for this week's deal. I picked up a few for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I try to print the Pure Protein coupon it tells me the campaign is over. Is anyone getting it to work, or is it out of prints?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you get 10 free with only a $10 purchase or is it one free for each $10 spent

    ReplyDelete
  6. H.P. - I tried those tortilla chips. They were okay but I like Tostitos a lot better. But I guess the FSTG chips are supposed to be healthier.

    ReplyDelete
  7. JB,

    Protein bars are out of prints for me as well. Wish they would tell you that before you complete all the info.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went to Dierbergs and had the same problem as Kelly with the Ocean Spray getting added back on. They called the manager, because the checker couldn't remove it. She thought it was because my coupons dropped me below $10. They took off all my coupons, had me pay, and then gave me cash (including tax) for my coupons.
    Also, they were out of OS on the shelf, but had a huge display on an end cap. All the coupons were gone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi All

    Thanks, Sadina for the prices of drumsticks & raspberries.

    Thanks, Kelly for the heads up on what is happening with the Ocean Spray deal.

    Anonymous - I'm reading the Ocean Spray deals as 10 free with an additional $10 purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Raspberries at my store were $2.50 each but all were moldy last night (yuck). Feta cheese for $1 was my fav pick!!! Anyone know if it'll freeze?

    ***LANGERS juice blinkie for $1 off at my store...use these at Schnucks for FREE JUICE! EVE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Feta freexes fine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks anon! EVE

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had no problems with the Ocean Spray powder at the Warson Woods Dierbergs yesterday evening. Huge display of it at the back of the store but no coupons. I only got one of them because I read the deal as only being 1 free with $10 purchase. Did anyone else get more than 1 for buying just $10?
    Also got the $1 feta cheese, great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  14. CJ- this morning I got 10 free w/ a $10 purchase. 4 lbs chicken strips, 2.5 lbs ground beef, 2 bags lettuce, 3 containers of feta and 10 boxes ocean spray for under $20.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great shopping, Anonymous! Thanks for confirming the Ocean Spary was 10 free with $10 additional purchase. That is the way I was reading the ad, but you never quite know until someone gives it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Guess I'll go back to Dierbergs and see if they will give me 9 more of the Ocean Spray powders since I only got one. I would have never thought they'd give us $10 of free stuff for buying $10.

    ReplyDelete
  17. FYI - the Manchester/Baxter store had signs limiting the ocean spray to 5 per person. I had $10 in purchases but the cashier said that the discount was coming off without a $10 purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  18. West Oak had the same thing for the Ocean Spray - limit is now 5, but the discount comes off per item as it rings up.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I went back to the Warson Woods Dierbergs and asked if I should have gotten 10 Ocean Spray free when I came in before. They said the limit was now 5 and allowed me to get 4 more. Next time they have a freebies I'll make sure how mnay we're allowed before I buy!

    ReplyDelete