Contact Me






Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Target Mailer - College 2011

I receive this Target mailer yesterday and was headed to the recyle bin when I decided to thumb through it.  Oh, I'm glad I did. 

Target's College 2011 mailer includes over $40 of Target coupon and attached to the front is a $5 off $50 purchase coupon (expires 8/06/11)

Target store coupons in College 2011 Mailer  (expires 9/18/11)

$2/2 Body Care Items - Secret Deodorant or Olay Soap
.75/1 Cheer Laundry Detergent
$3/1 Denim Clothing Item - Women's or Men's
$1.50/1 GE Energy Smart Light Bulb Item
$1/1 Gillette Fusion Items - 2 pack ProGlide Shave Gel or ProSeries Skin Care
$1/1 Hair Care Item - Head & Shoulders, Herbal Essences, Pantene or Aussie
$1/1 Irish Spring Deodorant or Soap
$1/1 Kotex Personal Care Item
$3/1 Lexar 8GB SDHC Card
15% off Memorex Item - 50 pack DVD's or 100 pack CD's
$1/1 Mountain Dew (12 pack)
$1/1 Nivea Body Lotion
$1/1 Nivea Body Wash
$2/2 Old Spice Items- Body Wash or Deodorant
$1/2  Oral Care Items - Oral-B or Crest toothpaste or toothbrushes
$1/1 Personal Care Item - Always or Tampax
$5/1 Phillips Norelco Do-It-Yourself Hair Clipper (model QC5530)
$1/1 Right Guard Item - Body Wash or Deodorant
$20/1 Sprint Virgin Mobile Phone
.40/1 Totino's Pizza Rolls, (40 ct)

12 comments:

  1. Hi Jeri! How do you get on their mailing list? Do you have a Target credit card? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacey - I don't have a Target credit card. I have no idea how you get on their mailing lists. But, I do have a son in college and another in high school. Who knows where their mailing lists come from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to how their mailing lists are compiled; even the woman who runs TotallyTarget can't figure it out. Every few months I'll get a kids-centric mailer (despite not having children and never having purchased any children's items at Target) seemingly out of the blue. I do have a Target debit card since it's good for 5% off every purchase there, yet I never receive mailers for items I'd actually buy. Additionally, I have friends with REDcards who've never received mailers at all. It's mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a Target mailer yesterday with a Science Diet dog food coupon. I didnt requested it so all I can guess is I bought dog food there a few months ago to donate and they got my address from my credit card. I dont mind that but I wish they'd send me coupons I actually want!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi HP and CJ - Yes, definatley no rhyme or reason. Maybe some summer intern is making the decisions of who get what.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I'm thinking with so many coupon blogs out there these days I think the bloggers get all the coupons and nobody else really gets any.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anonymous - Well, that might be why some get coupons, but Target has no way of matching my home address up with my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jeri,

    Do you still have your $20/1 Sprint Virgin Mobile Phone coupon? I have been looking everywhere for one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Katie- Yes I have the Sprint coupon still and don't plan to use it. I'll send it to you - email me with your address.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Jeri! Your a lifesaver! Emailing you right now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jeri,

    Would you mind scanning the virgin mobile coupon and email to me at hnyy01@yahoo.com? Thanks!

    Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Linda - I won't scan the coupon. It states on the coupons "Void if copied, scanned, transfered, purchased."

    You should never copy or scan any store or manufacturer coupon.

    ReplyDelete