Contact Me






Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy New School Year Coupon Book

I found a great new coupon book when I was at Schnucks yesterday. Be on the lookout for a Keebler/Kellogg's display, and hopefully you'll find these coupon too.

All Coupons Expires 9/30/11
  • FREE 20 oz. Vitaminwater wyb (2) Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars
  • FREE Keebler Sandwich Crackers or Keebler/Sunshine Right Bites wyb (2) Powerade ION4 (8 pack -20 oz)
  • Save $1.50 on (1) Hi-C Juice boxes, 10 ct AND (1) Kellogg's Rice Crispy Marshmallow Squares (8 ct +)
  • Save $1.50 on (1) Sprite (12-pack cans or 8-pack 12 oz. multpack bottles) AND (1) Cheez-It Baked Snack Crackers (13 oz +)
  • Save $2.00 on (1) gallon of MILK wyb (2) Keebler Cookies (8.5 oz +)
  • Save $1.50 on store-brand BREAD wyb (2) Kellogg's Fruit Flavored Snacks (10 ct +)
  • Save $1.50 on FRESH FRUIT wyb (2) Keebler and/or Sunshine Multi Packs (12 ct +)
  • Save $1.50 on store-brand MEAT wyb (2) Keebler and/or Sunshine Gripz (6 ct +)
  • Save $2.00 on (1) gallon of MILK wyb (2) Kellogg's Eggo Frozen Products (5.3 oz +)
  • Save $1.50 on FRESH FRUIT wyb (2) Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats, Froot Loops, Apple Jacks, Frosted Flakes or Corn Flakes (10 oz. +)
As always, just a friendly reminder,  when you find coupon booklets, take a couple and leave the rest for other couponers.

5 comments:

  1. I picked a few of these up last week and was going to email you about them! Looks like you beat me to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...me too! I got a few printables from Kellogg's member site for matchups and also found a few tearpads for keebler in Schnucks near the front display for matching. Totally peeved I didn't have the cookie/milk one when I got cookies on Sunday at Wags. Eve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where in the store were they, and what stores have they been found in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi LeAnn & Eve - Thanks for thinking or me. I really appreciate it when readers send me what coupon books or beer rebates they are finding.

    Anonymous - I don't reveal which location I find coupon books or rebates. I don't mean to be rude, but I'm not going to tip off one of those people who are going to go and take all the booklets or forms and sell them on ebay.

    I did find this at a Schnucks, It was on a medium size display. Look around, every store has a different place they put the displays up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The idea of someone taking them all and selling them never even entered my mind! I've tried 2 stores with no luck, but I'm not giving up that easy...

    ReplyDelete