Contact Me






Monday, September 12, 2011

CVS - FREE Colgate Optic White Toothpaste

If you haven't purchased the Colgate Optic White deal at CVS yet this week, you can score FREE toothpaste with this coupon

$1/1 Colgate Optic White Toothpaste - CVS Coupon

At CVS through 9/17/11

Colgate Optic White Toothpaste (4 oz)  - $3.99
Get a $1.50  ECB  (limit 2 offers)
$1.50/1 Colgate Optic White Toothpaste - 9/11/11 SS
and use $1/1 CVS printable coupon
= FREE after coupon and ECB

Recently, some of the CVS coupons haven't been store coupons. This coupon does not have information for the store to remit the coupon for reimbursement from the manufacturer.  You should be able to stack these coupons.

Thanks, Megan!

Check out the rest of this week's CVS Deals.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I may have to go to CVS this week afterall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did anyone try this? The CVS in Godfrey, Il said they could only take one coupon per item, even if one was a CVS coupon. I went online and printed off the coupon policy and it said that they should have taken both. I plan to try another CVS and see what they say especially now that I have the official coupon policy in my hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @JD Hi JD - I almost understand why the Godfrey store told you what they did. Some of the coupons that same CVS pharmacy are coded as a Manfuacturer coupon and have info on them to remit to the manufacuterer for reinbursement. They beep when you try to use them

    But, This coupon has no info to remit for reinbursement. I don't know if this one beeps or not.

    I think I would head back to the Godfrey store with the published policy in hand and talk to the manager.

    ReplyDelete