Contact Me






Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Heineken Beer Rebate - Save $5 by Mail on Holiday Party Essentails



Another beer rebate to be on the lookout for.

Save $5 by Mail with the purchase of any combination or key Holiday Party Essentials (including fresh and hot foods, soft drinks and ice)
  • No Beer Purchase required in AL, AR, CT, HI, KY,ME, MO, NC, NJ, NY, UT and WV
  • Purchase of (1) 12-pack of Heineken, Heineken Light or Amstel Light in other states
  • Valid 11/01/11 - 01/03/12
  • Purchase must exceed $10.01
For those not familiar with beer rebates, you periodically will find a rebate offer with a beer display. In Missouri, no beer purchase is ever required. The qualifying products are things you probably buy anyway. I've seen them for meat, cheese, salty snack, produce, soda and many other everyday items.

I save every receipt. When I find a beer rebate, I take a look to see if I've already purchased the qualifying products - many times I have.  All I have to do is submit the information, mail it in, and wait for my money.

7 comments:

  1. Can you get these rebate forms from the company?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @bonnie

    Hi Bonnie - I've never heard of anyone getting them from the company, but you could always contact them and ask.

    What might be better, is to ask the manager at the grocery store you shop, if they could have the beer distributors leave beer rebate forms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello rebate....please let me find you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found this one at Schnucks on Hampton tonight.

    This is the first beer rebate I've actually found so I have a couple of questions...

    -- Do the items have to be purchased in one trip, or can you combine multiple receipts?

    -- Also, do they look at the total before coupons or after?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @carrie

    Hi Carrie - If I answer your quesiton, it will be only my best guess.

    email the rebate compnay with your questions.

    http://www.cmspromocheck.com./consumercare.asp


    CMS is the pickiest rebate company to deal with. It's best you have your answers in writing.

    And let us know what you found out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jeri

    Here is the response I received:

    Produce would be considered as “Fresh Food”

    Hot food would be from the “Deli”

    Multiple receipts are accepted as long as the receipt reflects the promotional dates shown on rebate form.

    Your total would have to be your actual out of pocket amount of $10.01 or more.

    You could purchase all soda if you wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @mccoyca

    Thanks for passing what you found out!

    ReplyDelete