Contact Me






Monday, March 12, 2012

Possible FREE Kraft Fresh Take form Kraft First Taste


Time to check out your Kraft First Taste account. When I logged on to mine, I had an offer for a FREE package of Kraft Fresh Take Cheese & Breadcrumb Mix up to $3.99 value.

Not all First Taste members get the same offers at the same time, but it's worth logging in to see what offers you might have.

If you haven't signed up yet for Kraft First Taste, register HERE - it's FREE. Not only do they periodically offer coupons for a FREE product, but you get to and share you opinions about the products.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks Jeri! I had it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a million Jeri =) I had the offer also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How does everyone get the free coupons from First Taste? I've been a member for over 2 years and have never gotten a free offer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I've been a member for a long time now and usually don't get these offers (maybe my household is too small?), but this time it came through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi All - I've never figured out the who and why of First Taste coupons. I don't even remember what info they ask for when you fill out your profile. Maybe it has something to do with having kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't get one free, but had a $1 off coupon. Also had $1 off Philadelphia cooking cream in there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What stores will take an internet printable for that high of a value?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Schnucks takes most printables up to $5. SNS and Dierbergs take most printables up to 50% of the item price. Target and Walmart should take $1 printables with no issues. Target will reduce the coupon amount to match the price if needed. Walmart gives overage if the coupon amount is more than the price.

      Delete