Contact Me






Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Schnupons - Schnucks Mobile Coupons


Schnupons

Have you signed up for Schnupons?

Text the word "Schnucks" to 223344 to get a mobile coupon daily from Schnucks. Simply show your phone to your checker, so they can obtain the Schnupon code.

The coupons they have sent out the past few days have been good ones - $0.75 off Hunt's All Natural Ketchup, $1 of Marie Callender's Bakes, $1 off Hebrew National Franks.   Just like the Drive Time Special, Schnupons are good for one day only, but they are not restricted to certain time of day.

See more about Schnupons on Schnucks Facebook page.

2 comments:

  1. Between not being on FB and not having texting, I seem to be losing out on some good deals! I guess the money and time I save on not having them probably make it worth it. I'll just keep telling myself that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Courtney - I agree. A lot of time can be wasted on Social Media. But, you might want to sign up on Facebook just to print coupons.

      I don't do anything on my Facebook personal account except for "liking" companies so I can print coupons.

      And, get your fingers ready for texting when you kids get older. Most of my text are: When do you need picked up? I'm on my way. I'm here. Dinners ready. (that one is for when they are in their room with head phones on)

      Delete