Contact Me






Monday, April 16, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 4/16/12




Monday: Senate Bean Soup, Green Salad, fresh fruit
  • I made the soup last night after dinner.  I'm going to put it in the Crockpot when  I leave for the youngest baseball game, so it will be warm when we get home.
Tuesday:  Leftover Bean Soup
  • Same routine as last night. Thank goodness my family doesn't complain about leftovers. 
Wednesday:  Grilled Chicken Breast, Grilled Cauliflower

Thursday: Honey Mustard Chicken Wraps,  Chips
  • My plan is to grill extra chicken on Wednesday night, cut up the lettuce and shred the cheese in the afternoon.  Dinner should be on the table within five minutes of getting home from baseball.
Friday: Pasta Con Broccoli, Garlic Bread
  • Broccoli & mushrooms are on sale at Aldi this week. 
Saturday:  Grilled Hamburgers, Sweet Potato Fries

Sunday:  Breakfast Casserole, Orange Juice

If you would like more meal planning ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com

5 comments:

  1. I like how you have it all planned out so that each meal takes minimal time to prepare. Good home-cooked meals are possible even on a tight schedule!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne - I've had to get these week night meals on the table in a hurry. We haven't been getting home until 7:30 after my son's baseball games and he still has homework to do let alone eat. We don't have time to drive thru the fast food resturants.

      Delete
  2. mmm.... breakfast casserole.
    I remember baseball season (2 sons who played all through school into college). Looks like you have a great plan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ahorne - I love baseball and going to my sons games, but it makes the rest of the evening to hectic.

      What did you feed the family during baseball season?

      Delete
  3. My family doesn't mind leftovers either, which is good since it's so easy on me- mostly, though, that's for lunches. We love breakfast for dinner.

    ReplyDelete