Contact Me






Thursday, June 28, 2012

Dierbergs: Wholly Salsa for $0.49

Wholly Coupon and Dierbergs Deal

Yesterday, I posted about the $1.50/1 Wholly Guacamole, Salsa, or Queso Coupon available on Wholly Guacamole's Facebook page.  If you want to use your coupon on salsa, it looks like Dierbergs is the place to shop.

:: Currently at Dierbergs

Wholly Salsa - $1.99
$1.50/1 Wholly Salsa Coupon (Facebook)
= $0.49 after coupon

Thanks, pixie-bit! 

See the rest of this week's Dierbergs Deals.

5 comments:

  1. I didn't think Dierbergs accepts coupons worth more than 50% of the regular retail price. (which is why I won't shop there anymore)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used the $1 off from the paper when I originally bought it and noticed the price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got two of these at Dierbergs the other day! Only wish they had the new Wholly Queso...They do have a strict internet coupon policy but 99% of the time they don't care. In my experience, if the cashier points out the policy, politely ask to get the manager's opinion and they will probably say ok just to keep you happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My experience has been the same with printable coupons. Another thing you can do is stop at Customer Service before you shop and ask to speak to a manager. If you tell them where the coupon came from - in this case Wholly's Facebook page, they usually will ok the coupon.

      Delete
  4. At my store the coupon wouldn't scan for me. The cashier had a difficult time scanning it. That's when she realized it was for more then half. She reminded me of the policy, which actually I didn't realize, then told me not to worry about it. That most of the time they let it go.

    ReplyDelete