Contact Me






Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Dierbergs Des Peres Grand Opening Sale


Dierbergs Des Peres Grand Opening Sale - August 14 - 20, 2012

Have you been to the new Dierbergs in Des Peres?  I've been wanting to go check it out, but haven't yet found the time.

Grand Opening Sale good at the following stores:
  • Des Peres
  • Warson Woods
  • MacKenzie Point
  • Brentwood
  • Manchester 

Fresh Express Green & Crisp Salad (9- 12 oz) - $0.78

Creamette Pasta (12 - 16 oz) - $0.85

Dierbergs Sour Cream (16 oz) - $0.88

B1G1 Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Crackers or Grahams (6.6 - 8 oz) - $2.39
= $1.20 each wyb 2

North Star Lotta Pops (24 ct) - $1.77
$0.50/1 North Star Frozen Treat Coupon
$0.50/1 North Star Frozen Novelty - 6/24/12 SS
= $1.27 after coupon

Fritos or Cheetos Snacks (9-10.5 oz) - $1.59

Boyds Coffee (12 oz) - $3.99

Scott Paper Towels (6 mega rolls) - $4.99
$0.75 off Scott Paper Towels - 8/12/12 SS
= $4.24 after coupon 

Tenderbird Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast (3 lb. bag) - $5.07
Makes it $1.69 per pound

7 comments:

  1. The new store sounds amazing but I wont be going there unless they have a really great deal or special event. Gotta stay loyal to my Warson Woods store so they dont close.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You haven't even visited just as a tourist?

      Delete
    2. Jeri - Nope, I havent. I generally dont like large, busy stores even just to brouse. I may stop in someday if I'm passing by and have time but I dont feel drawn to go see what it's like.

      Delete
  2. Cj, you are so right. "New" is fine, it serves that group, but my loyalty requires the Warson store which has served me so well since its opening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Warson store! It's laid out nicely, I can always find what I want, short lines, close parking, nice cashiers and I'm in and out in less than 15 minutes for most trips.

      Delete
    2. I meet up with Jennifer from Healthy Life Deals every month or so for lunch. We are going to go tour the store this week. It will probably be the only time I am ever there.

      Delete
    3. I visited the new store yesterday - not particularly impressed. I liked the underground parking (hate to see a sea of parking lot in front of every retailer), and the Deli counter, but it was just more of the same (lots more).

      They did have a huge cheese department and tasted some kind of cheese with mango. I didn't buy any since it cost over $20 per pound.

      Delete