Contact Me






Tuesday, October 2, 2012

McDonalds $1 Halloween Coupon Booklets

McDonald's Coupons

Check with your local McDonalds to see if they are offering $1 Halloween coupon books.

Coupon in Halloween Treats Pack
  • (3) Free Bags of Apple Slices
  • (3) Free Small Apple Juice or White Milk Jub
  • (3) Free Small Vanilla Cone
  • (3) Free Hamburger
Coupons valid 11/1/12 - 12/31/12 and redeemable by children 12 years and younger.  One certifictate per person  per visit.  Valid at participating locations.

Update: These booklets are selling for $2 at the Westport and Edwardsville McDonald's. They might be priced at $2 at other locations also.




8 comments:

  1. I looked all over the STL area for these last year to no avail. Anyone have luck locating them this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arnold and Ballwin have them.. Telegraph road also

      Delete
  2. Thanks! Please let me know if anyone finds these in the city. I have six kids that would LOVE these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The McDonalds at Westport Plaza has always sold these in the past (that is where I always buy them anyway, haven't gotten them yet this year though). I think I got the valentine ones at the one by the Harvester Shop N Save also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I asked about these at the Edwardsville McD's last week and was told they were $2. Same thing happened last year with the Valentine coupon books-- over here in Illinois they are more expensive. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi All - Thanks for mentioning where you have found these coupon book.

    I didn't know Edwardsville was such an expensive place to live :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Westport Plaza McDonald's has them but they are $1.99.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, mccoyca. It's the second time I've heard they were priced at $2 in the area. I had better update my post.

      Delete