Contact Me






Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Shop 'n Save: Essential Everyday Pizza - $1.69

Shop 'n Save Deal - June 2014

With my son home for the summer and working different hours everyday.  He needs something quick to eat  between his coming and goings - and I have no desire to become a short order cook.

I picked up Essential Everyday Pizzas for him to cook.  We were both pleasantly surprised.  They are as good as the "name brand" frozen pizzas and much less expensive.

Essential Everyday Frozen Pizza - $2.69
$1/1 Essential Everyday Frozen Pizza Coupon
= $1.69 after coupon 

To find the coupon quickly, use the word "essential" in the search box.

Do you purchase Essential Everyday products?  Are you finding them to be as good as the name brand products?


Disclosure: I was compensated for this post.  The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment