Contact Me






Saturday, April 17, 2010

Coupon Preview 4/18/10

Sunday's St Louis Post-Dispatch has Two coupon inserts - SmartSource and Redplum. And, don't miss the $3 Zantac coupon in Parade Magazine.

No $10 off $50 at Shop 'n Save this week.

Some of my favorite coupons this week:
  • B1G1 Old Spice Fresh Collection Invisible Solid
  • B1G1 Old Spice Body Wash
  • B1G1 Hershey's' Chocolate Bar
  • $7 off Non-Drowsy Claritin, 24 ct or larger (Hurry! expires 4/15)
  • $6 off Zrytex, 24 ct or larger (Hurry! expires 4/25)
  • $4 off Zegerid OTC
  • $2 off Purina One brand Dry Cat Food, any size
  • $1.50 off Huggies
  • $1 off U by Kotex Pads
  • $1 off U by Kotex tampons or liners
  • $1 off ACT
  • $1 off GE Energy Smart Real or GE Edison Halogen product
  • $1 off Lea & Perrins Think Classic Worcestershire
  • $1 off Grande Tortilla Chips
  • $1 off Krunchers Potato Chips
  • $1 off 2 Bush's Grillin' Beans
  • $1 off 2 Lindsay Olive products
  • .50 off McCormick Grill Mates Blend, Marinade or Spice Rub

Remember: You want multiple coupons to use when a product is at a rock bottom price. When it's a good coupon insert week, I purchase 4 or 5 papers and sometimes acquire more. At first, I thought it was crazy to spend money to save money. But I've always saved much more than my $1 investment.

DEAL$, Dollar Tree and Sam's Club sell the Sunday Post-Dispatch for $1. The early edition is published on Saturday and it includes all the coupon inserts. And they usually still have Sunday papers left on Monday. Find the Deal$ , Dollar Tree or Sam's Club closest to you.

11 comments:

  1. Grrrr! This is the 2nd week in a row my inserts have been messed up or missing.

    You may want double check the Claritin exp date. 4/15 has already passed. ;-) I'd check for you, but that Q must be in my missing insert.

    ~Staci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Staci - My mistake Claritin expires 4/25. Thanks for catching that. Have you called the Post-Dispatch about missing inserts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeri -

    I can't believe the super short exp dates on the Claritin and Zyrtec!

    I was only missing part of last week's SS oddly enough, so I never bothered calling (didn't miss those Qs); but this week I'm missing my entire SS, so I will be calling for sure!

    ~Staci

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3/7/10 SS Q : Biore Cleanser FREE wyb any Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Save up to $9.00 value (exp.5/31)...I read about this at IHeartWags. Did we get this coupon on our insert? I keep on looking but couldn't find it. There's a good deal at Wags for this Q. :I Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. coupon.girl - No Biore in either of my SS inserts (Post Dispatch and Journal). My 2 SS inserts had slightly different Kotex coupons. I thinks its funny how inserts for 2 different newspapers in the same city have different coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The SS insert(s) in the Journals and nearby small town papers have always been lite when compared to the PD. So last week C-P, GM, Kraft and S.C. Johnson MQ weren't in the Journal insert. When the Valassis insert(s) was included in the free Journal, usually it was the same as the PD. Now I've came across Red Plum (Valassis) Target Mailers that were set-up different than the PD one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At Sunday Coupon Preview site, it did not mention the $1 off 2 Lindsay Olives Q. I wonder why. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I guess it's not a coupon preview for St. Louis. :I

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi coupon.girl - The Coupon Preview site is I think from somewhere out on the East Coast. For once, we got a coupon that wasn't in the one she previews. It's usually the othe way around.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was out of town and only just now going through the paper. I only got ONE insert and none in my local paper.

    I suppose there won't be any gas station or Dollar Tree that still has a paper by now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Marcella - I've heard of serveal people missing inserts from their papers lately. You can call the Post-Dispatch circulation desk and tell them you were missing inserts and they will get them to you.

    The Shop 'n Save I shop at usually has a few Sunday papers left around on Thursday's.

    ReplyDelete