Contact Me






Monday, November 1, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 11/1/11


Nothing too exciting at our house on the menu this week.  As always, I'm using what we already have in the house, but I know I'm getting in a rut. It's time for me to look for some new inspiration. 

Monday: BBQ pork sandwiches, fries, carrot sticks, fresh pineapple

Tuesday: Baked potato soup, grapes

Wednesday: Biscuits & sausage gravy, orange juice

Thursday: Chicken Marsala with Linguine, peas, fresh pineapple

Friday: Pizza, green salad, apple slices

Saturday: Chili, cornbread, homemade applesauce

Sunday: Baked chicken, garlic mashed potatoes, veggie, fresh fruit

If you would like more meal planning ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com

5 comments:

  1. I love baked potato soup. I made some last week using a similar recipe. I diced, cooked, and added smoked sausage I bought at Shop 'n Save a few weeks ago and used a little bacon as a garnish on top. My recipe did not have flour in it for thickening. I added leftover mashed potatoes and that worked well. I am always looking for ways to use up those little containers of leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi KC - Smoked sausage is a great idea. I usually put some bacon on top as the garnish, but my teen is always asking "where's the meat."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll make chili this weekend too - got S&W kidney beans B2G1 free at Dierbergs yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rut is was I call eating "coupon food". Too many Pillsbury biscuits and cinnamon rolls. I think I've gained about 5 pounds because the GM deals. Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly - That is you and me both tired of GM Catalinas.

    ReplyDelete